AJC Hero Worship of Richt now at Hercshel...

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
Walker proportions. Sunday's sports section should be renamed the "All About UGA, and other lesser Sports Stories".
If College Football is a religion in the state of Georgia, Richt is now the official Great Googaly Moogaly.
BOO

GO NOLES!! ...did I do that right?
I have a Sugar Bowl fantasy where Richt pulls one of his patented clock management fiascos. C'mon Coach Dadgummit, how about 1 last win!!

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Walker proportions. Sunday's sports section should be renamed the "All About UGA, and other lesser Sports Stories".
If College Football is a religion in the state of Georgia, Richt is now the official Great Googaly Moogaly.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It's at stomach turning levels, for sure.

I hear ya, Lucky: "GO, NOLES!!!"

Get used to it. It looks like Richt will be in Athens a long time. This is what happens in every state where there is a so call "state university". See Texas and North Carolina as other examples of how the media coverage is applied to "the state university" verses other universities in the state.

Hey, gnats, me too!! IMHO, it's all Van Goiter, errr, Gorder!! Hope someone hires him away fast.

Next move, CMR will be knighted by Queen of England.

Oh, well, the higher they get, the harder they fall! The honeymoon will be over before long.
drinking.gif

I'm not one of the conspiracy theorist but I've got to agree that the AJC has gone overboard the past few weeks. You'd think they were playing in the national championship game. The Sugar Bowl is nice but they've been getting way too much ink. On the day the Falcons can clinch the playoffs they get a small area up top and the rest of the page is Richt.

Back