AJC reading

buzzfanatic756

Varsity Lurker
Does anybody on this board ever read the AJC????Mark Bradley is a complete idiot....He hails Richt(who I will say is a very good coach)as the savior for UGA in the Cocktail Party. Richt is 0-3 against Florida, but to hear Bradley talk Richt has brought back Dooley to the sidelines and Hershel back to the backfield....Having already skimmed Bradley latest article about UGA v. FL. he has to be one of the most lopsided, up UGA butt journalist I have ever seen....I mean arent journalists supposed to be unbiased....Bradley must have slept through that class....UGA loses but they never, ever just get flat out beat.....There is always some reason to why they lost...ie..injuries, refs bad calls....And when UGA beats a team that has some injury problems and bad calls by the ref that goes UGA's way it never gets mentioned....All that gets mentioned is UGA must have been a better team and just whupped'em good....I look forward to the day when UGA loses and accepts it as a lose without any excuses.

Originally posted by buzzfanatic756:
Does anybody on this board ever read the AJC????Mark Bradley is a complete idiot....He hails Richt(who I will say is a very good coach)as the savior for UGA in the Cocktail Party. Richt is 0-3 against Florida, but to hear Bradley talk Richt has brought back Dooley to the sidelines and Hershel back to the backfield....Having already skimmed Bradley latest article about UGA v. FL. he has to be one of the most lopsided, up UGA butt journalist I have ever seen....I mean arent journalists supposed to be unbiased....Bradley must have slept through that class....UGA loses but they never, ever just get flat out beat.....There is always some reason to why they lost...ie..injuries, refs bad calls....And when UGA beats a team that has some injury problems and bad calls by the ref that goes UGA's way it never gets mentioned....All that gets mentioned is UGA must have been a better team and just whupped'em good....I look forward to the day when UGA loses and accepts it as a lose without any excuses.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">UGAg is now 7-0 with 2 excuses. They did do a very good job of prepping the injury excuse last week. We can't even practice in pads blah blah. Of course they also didn't lose the three years in a row to us if you ask them.
They even call themselves the "Dawg Nation", as if a nation consists only of rural parts of Georgia (much like Deliverance did). Oh well, Bark Madley and the AJC and WSB TV are known for being Bulldawg fans first. I mean, how many times do we have to hear about 1980? Do they constantly mention 1990? Nope. Ever see 1990 profiled anywhere there? Nope. I was born and raised a Tech man and yet I could probably tell you more about 1980 than 1990 because it is drilled into us by the Atlanta media. I wonder if any high school recruits even realize we have the most recent MNC? They probably think UGetanA has the one and only.

Back