AJC & the Dawg Love Affair

The V

Dodd-Like
OK, start the new year off right and call a Dawg fan and say 'good game'. :biggerGrin:

Then get the AJC and read Jeff Schultz and his review of the game and Richt. The Bulldawg nation is in shambles and Jeff is not sure that Rev. Mark can do the job. Tim Tucker is not much better on the game. They blast the Liberty Bowl, GOL, his team and USA Conference as bottom tier. We at GT ahve been saying that UGA is a 'bottom tier' team for years. It is sad that we lost to these clowns and jail birds, but that was last year. :dunno:

News from Athens Clarke County is no Bulldog player has been arrested, yet. I have full faith in Rev. Mark Richt that he will again allow those who are arrested between now and opening game to play. So settle back for 2011, the economy might get better, UGA still sucks and the AJC will continue to whine about the worthless Agriculture School of Clarke County.

Happy New Year and To Hell With Georgia.

That Bill King dude didn't pull many punches either.

Hilarious!

OK, start the new year off right and call a Dawg fan and say 'good game'. :biggerGrin:

Then get the AJC and read Jeff Schultz and his review of the game and Richt. The Bulldawg nation is in shambles and Jeff is not sure that Rev. Mark can do the job. Tim Tucker is not much better on the game. They blast the Liberty Bowl, GOL, his team and USA Conference as bottom tier. We at GT ahve been saying that UGA is a 'bottom tier' team for years. It is sad that we lost to these clowns and jail birds, but that was last year. :dunno:

News from Athens Clarke County is no Bulldog player has been arrested, yet. I have full faith in Rev. Mark Richt that he will again allow those who are arrested between now and opening game to play. So settle back for 2011, the economy might get better, UGA still sucks and the AJC will continue to whine about the worthless Agriculture School of Clarke County.

Happy New Year and To Hell With Georgia.
Sad part is, as bad of a year as they had they again whipped our ASS.

Ahhhh the mood is being set for yet another year....!

As always, loving this!

12 hours into a new year and NO UGA player arrested, I am amazed.

Oh are they back yet from BBQ Town?

A game that comes down to the last possession with a chance to tie/win is not an ass whooping. But you knew that troll.

When you're 1 for your last 10 every loss feels like an ass whooping. For some reason it hurts more than other losses, not sure why though as it is just another game.

We unfortunately are their bitches. Until that changes I don't give a rats ass if we lose by 1 or 100.

They will have more arrests this off season. They have lost control over there and it has started from the top down.

These type problems bleed into the rest of the teams' outlook.

Richt thinks it is ok because it was ok at fsu.

I said it before and I'll say it again, we may very well hang 60 on UGA next year, but that will depend on how often we let them score.

Yes, the Macon paper starts the year off right, bashing the Nad-lickers.

Yes, the Macon paper starts the year off right, bashing the Nad-lickers.

That would have NEVER happened when Harley Bowers was alive. That bastard wrote some glowing article about UGAg once a week.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Back