AJC's Jeff Shultz on Gailey

i_bleed_gold_white

Varsity Lurker
Re: AJC\'s Jeff Shultz on Gailey

BDG, I have to take issue with you here. I understand the sentiment, but the truth of the matter is that:
1. I doubt Gailey was asked before they ran the profile on Bilbo.
2. If you told Jeff "I never met a communist I didn't want to hang out with" Schultz not to run said feature article, how many bucks do you wish to bet that the next day's headline would have read "GAILEY UNHAPPY WITH BILBO" and D'Bo finds out from the press instead of from Chan himself on Friday.

schultz has got to bee one of the funniest, if not most pitiful, fenoits working there! Lordy how could anyone get upset with this idiot?

You guys miss the point. BDG lives to find articles or excerpts from articles that show Gailey in a bad light or that he can spin that way. Then he posts them to be sure nobody misses them. The best way to handle him is to ignore him.

NCJacket, you have it right. All of the core group are trying to find any article or item they can get hold of to post on Stingtalk to cast dispersion on Gailey.

They are hoping they can sway enough fans and hope Tech goes 0-4, so they can try to oust Gailey. However, as stated on another thread, if Tech breaks even on the first four or does well for the season, their agenda is dead.

Father Time

BDG,

Your act is getting old. Give it a rest. The only value your posts have for me any more are humor.

AJC\'s Jeff Shultz on Gailey

" Putting aside that Georgia Tech coach Chan Gailey could have handled his quarterback switch better and treated Damarius Bilbo like pond scum and the decision smacks of trying to save his own job as much as what's best for the program...

What is Gailey thinking? If you don't want to tip off reporters that running a major profile on Bilbo might be a bad idea, that's one thing. But saying nothing means the kid wakes up, reads comments about his potential comeback season in the morning paper, gets revved up, only to be smacked down that afternoon by the news he's being moved to tailback, wide receiver or kicking tee retriever. So you tell me what's worse?"
Jeffy Boy is such a hater.
BOO

Back