Alamo

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Drunk mutt couple tried to sit in my empty seats 1st Q. It was my Alamo. I defended them for you guys. Especially @savbandjacket

Skydog: "You cant sit there."

Drunk Mutt Couple: "Why not they are empty?"

Skydog: "I paid for the right for you to not sit there."

Mutt couple: "Asshole öööö you" Birds flying.

I then strecthed my legs out across all four seats to demonstrate i could do whatever the hell i wanted with them.

They stumbled up to row above and female mutt tried same thing in another GT guys seats. He ran her off after a good 2 minutes of arguing.

But it didnt end there. They parked themselves in
the handicap area above us and proceeded to give the bird and taunt me and the other guy for about 20 minutes. He and I ignored them.

The female mutt would stumble down the stairs to get in my face everytime UGA did something good. Ii was hoping she would keep doing it and eventually fall, maybe even over the railing. But alas, no.

They finally left and never returned.

And it should be noted this wasnt some college aged couple. Oh no. These folks were mid 30's at best. At least old enough to have made deli manager at Quiktrip.

But I defended my seats for you guys.

ööööing Alamo.

Skydog

Attachments

• IMG_6949.jpeg
    IMG_6949.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 222
Drunk mutt couple tried to sit in my empty seats 1st Q. It was my Alamo. I defended them for you guys. Especially @savbandjacket

I then strecthed my legs out across all four seats to demonstrate i could do whatever the hell i wanted with them.

They stumbled up to row above and female mutt tried same thing in another GT guys seats. He ran her off after a good 2 minutes of arguing.

the handicap area above us and proceeded to give the bird and taunt me and the other guy for about 20 minutes. He and I ignored them.

The female mutt would stumble down the stairs to get in my face everytime UGA did something good. Ii was hoping she would keep doing it and eventually fall, maybe even over the railing. But alas, no.

And it should be noted this wasnt some college aged couple. Oh no. These folks were mid 30's at best. At least old enough to have made deli manager at Quiktrip.

ööööing Alamo.

Skydog
IMG_1989.jpeg

ööööing Alamo.

Skydog
We had some empty seats around us as well. I got my son and daughter and some other GT fans to come and sit in them.

Also did anyone else notice that there were a few "students" in the student section wearing UGA paraphernalia?

Also did anyone else notice that there were a few "students" in the student section wearing UGA paraphernalia?
I’ve done that in the uga student section way back in the day. It’s the reason why my wife (no pics) will not go to another Tech/uga game for as long as she lives.

(she pulls for Tech now and wears W&G)

ööööing Alamo.

Skydog
You are my hero.

I’ve done that in the uga student section way back in the day. It’s the reason why my wife (no pics) will not go to another Tech/uga game for as long as she lives.

During my four years in Athens I wore my Tech gear in the student section. My roommates were sure I’d flip my allegiance at some point, but of course that was never going to happen. Plus 1984 and 1985 were glorious years to be a Tech fan at UGA.

ööööing Alamo.

Skydog
You are the Davy Crockett of BDS. Bless you, brave defender!

Bitches be trippin. Over my outstretched foot.

Don’t call them female mutts anymore. They’re bitches.

Proud

ööööing Alamo.

Skydog

Proud of you!

ööööing Alamo.

Skydog
My glorious king

It’s okay when we do it, obviously. But our ushers or whoever should kick the simples out.

ööööing Alamo.

Skydog
You sir are a hero. Bravo.

Was front row in section 103. Cheerleaders right in front of us. Sometime in the 3rd quarter I believe a cheerleader got hit in the head from what turned out to be a flying tomato launched from section 104. Anyone else see it, and anyone know if they caught the (likely) UGAg culprit? Saw a bunch of pointing around when I looked back, but was hard to tell...

Was front row in section 103. Cheerleaders right in front of us. Sometime in the 3rd quarter I believe a cheerleader got hit in the head from what turned out to be a flying tomato launched from section 104. Anyone else see it, and anyone know if they caught the (likely) UGAg culprit? Saw a bunch of pointing around when I looked back, but was hard to tell...
This was on the SEC board and all the mutts said it was bullshit. Was waiting for it to be corroborated.

Back