Alright Mr. Stansbury, you're on the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
The Braves are going 100% capacity on May 7th. What say you?
amen to this. they still wont commit to much of anything. still 5 more days to renew. if they get on board and make a big announcement like this then i will probably renew before deadline. even if they have mask mandate i think there will be zero enforcement. but GTAA is a true wild card when it comes to this stuff. i just don't know what they will do.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
This needs to be decided now? Game one is like four months away.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
This needs to be decided now? Game one is like four months away.
I guess it would be nice to have a definitive statement while we’re still in the renewal window for people who are on the fence about renewing. Although I agree that it’s better to wait and see, since the season doesn’t start for months - the people who are aggrieved about something now will probably be aggrieved about something in September, too.

JRjr

Skydog

Eat a Peach
it appears he said "hope to have 100% capacity in the fall" in February. their behavior toward the spring game is not a good sign. but maybe they will loosen up.

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
They've been consistent about saying they are planning for 100% capacity. Not sure what additional statement you're looking for. Why would anyone be on the fence about renewing? All signs are pointing towards covid being over. Worst case scenario you get a refund.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
He's already said we are 100% capacity*

* Are we ever really 100% capacity?
We are always 100% capacity. 100% attendance on the other hand is more elusive.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Well, in that case, we were 100% capacity last season.

I actually enjoyed the ease of getting to and from the games and having extra room during the game last season. Screw everyone else.
Games look better on tv for recruits if the stadium is full.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
They've been consistent about saying they are planning for 100% capacity. Not sure what additional statement you're looking for. Why would anyone be on the fence about renewing? All signs are pointing towards covid being over. Worst case scenario you get a refund.
I think they are looking for a definitive statement not wrapped in uncertainty with words like 'planning for 100% capacity', 'hope to be at 100% capacity', 'would like to be at 100% capacity'. They have consistently sounded like little girls waiting for Dr. Fauci to give them permission to go the bathroom.

cbee

Flats Noob
I think they are looking for a definitive statement not wrapped in uncertainty with words like 'planning for 100% capacity', 'hope to be at 100% capacity', 'would like to be at 100% capacity'. They have consistently sounded like little girls waiting for Dr. Fauci to give them permission to go the bathroom.
Absolutely! Be a leader, not a follower!

This is Tucker

Medical redshirt poster

if they were willing to give the despot fauci a 'social courage' award, I wouldn't trust the institute to have a rational take on mask hysteria.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
if they were willing to give the despot fauci a 'social courage' award, I wouldn't trust the institute to have a rational take on mask hysteria.
exactly on this and what @aeromech said which was spot on. i literally may renew on the last day which is Monday. but if i don't ... just going to wait till August and see the lay of the land. if it looks like they are being rational, I'll buy back in. but if the way they handled the spring game is any indication, who the hell knows. they can't be given the benefit of the doubt at this point. and ive expressed my feelings to the ticket rep over and over, they will make no guarantees or not even a "we aren't telling the public right now but you won't have to worry about protocols in the fall." they are holding their cards. or waiting on Fauci to tell them when to go to the bathroom. which is a classic line.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Is this decision entirely up to tStan?

I would venture there are others not in the GTAA who may have a say.

Status
Not open for further replies.