Alright, someone give everybody the scoop...

I don't think this forum needs to sink as low as the "incident" that occured.

Rumors were ripping through the Upper East before the game, but since I was NOT there, I ain't saying anything, because who knows the truth.

Plus, as previously stated, it really doesn't belong on this board (or any board).

Originally posted by beeware:
Sure it does. Let us know what happened?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bwear, you don't know? I figured it was someone pounding your brains out...

shocked.gif
bash.gif
shocked.gif
bash.gif
shocked.gif
bash.gif

It was BeeWare and I. I wore my "O'Leary Sucks" jersey to the game, and Beeware pushed me off the top of the stands. When I came back up, I punched him in the nose, and he cried. That was all there was to it.

bsmeter.gif

ahso, are you sure you weren't on the corner preaching about the end of the world and the one world government?

wink.gif

Actually, ahso got his head directly deposited up his arse.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

But the real question still remains....did the obnoxious Coldbeer get his namesake shoved up his arse or did the anal-retentive Goldtimer get re-sodded???
An inquiring public wants to know!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by GT Adamni:
ahso, are you sure you weren't on the corner preaching about the end of the world and the one world government?

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Believe it or not.. it was Beeware doing the preaching about the end of the world etc... and Ahso did have his socks on... I was standing beside both of them while drinking a coke.. I didnt see a punch thrown...

Back