Alright Stingtalkers...what away games are yall goin to in 2003?

D

Damarius

It would be great to have a big group of GT fans. I love away games. They're great.
Im goin to virginia, florida state, and am trying to beg my dad to get vandy tickets.

What are yalls plans?

Lets see.... WE go to all the home games... and SWMBO is an Alabama grad we go to Tuscaloosa for one home game and usually catch the Tide on the road for one as well, next season my B-day is the weekend TECH plays at Duke ... I reckon we'll go to the Duke game... early in November it's always beautiful up there and the drive's not so bad... oh yeah and I rarely come home from a Duke game with heartache...

Good question! Really wish more fans would go to away games - would love to get something started for fans to make it easier to go in a group. If anyone has any suggestions - please post. I'm willing to be the organizer.

Here's our lineup for going away this season:
Vandy
FSU
Wake

Good topic

Always try and do at least 1 away game each year. Obviously Clemson and UGA on the years they are away also.

This year planning on attending:

BYU (w/a Vegas sidebar Fri-Sun)
F$U - big RV trip, always a blast

maybe 1 other (can't go to Vandy, one of my boneheaded friends is getting married that day - and yes, he is a season tix holder with his UF fiancee)

UVA is a nice one - Scott is a really nice stadium now (actually reminds me a lot of Sanford Stadium - if you are sitting up high on the concrete of either, it sort of feels the same. Of course Scott is more in the trees etc). Horrible parking in my experience at Scott. But Scott has been an absolute nightmare for GT ever since we won there in '90. Haven't been blown out there in quite a while, but the games have been gut wrenching losses.

I have never been to Maryland or to NC State - those are tho only 2 in conference stadiums I have never attended. So I need to get that done soon.

Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
Since I married a 'Nole we have FSU tickets as
well...here is our 2003 schedule:

boggsschedule.jpg

If the timing works on 11/8 I may attend both
games. I am hoping GT/Duke is a nooner and
FSU/Clemson is a late game.

The 11/15 weekend is still up in the air. It
depends on how both teams are doing and if the
in-laws want to attend the FSU game. I figure
I'll end up here in Atlanta for that one.

We already have hotel reservations for the GT
games at Vandy and FSU in addition to reservations
for the Miami / FSU weekend.

This season should be a blast.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">CJ: How efficiently organized you are!!
wink.gif

Since I married a 'Nole we have FSU tickets as
well...here is our 2003 schedule:

boggsschedule.jpg

If the timing works on 11/8 I may attend both
games. I am hoping GT/Duke is a nooner and
FSU/Clemson is a late game.

The 11/15 weekend is still up in the air. It
depends on how both teams are doing and if the
in-laws want to attend the FSU game. I figure
I'll end up here in Atlanta for that one.

We already have hotel reservations for the GT
games at Vandy and FSU in addition to reservations
for the Miami / FSU weekend.

This season should be a blast.

Back