Oregon 5-6
Washington State 5-6
Stanford 4-7
Arizona 3-8
Washington 1-10
Arkansas 5-6
Ole Miss 4-7

Did not...Miss. State, Kentucky as usual have

a losing season?? Also a pretty good Wake team did also....What was Alabama's record?

Re: Did not...Miss. State, Kentucky as usual have

Miss State 3-8 (They have a good looking bunch of young guys. I think they could be challenging for the SEC in a few years. I like their coach too.)

Kentucky 2-9 (But hey, they're a bball school anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Wake Forest 4-7 (Probably best 4-7 team out there)

Alabama 6-5 (Playing Minn in the Music City Bowl)

I'm still shocked about Kansas State...what a difference a season can make.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kansas State has been the most overrated program of the late 90's early 00's. They're OOC makes UGAys look rough.

may be Kst was erratic

but they sure ripped OKlahoma(when Ok was considered UNbeatable) a new one 2 yrs ago and kept them humble.

Re: may be Kst was erratic

Right on Alabamer...You beat me to the punch on that one...Kansas State has not been overrated but a pretty good Football program thru the years......The Big 12 has had some good teams the last few year's..Maybe a down year this year but some pretty good teams year in and out...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kansas State has been the most overrated program of the late 90's early 00's. They're OOC makes UGAys look rough.

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed. They finally started scheduling some decent teams to fit the BCS formula and it bit them in the butt. And I don't believe upsetting Oklahoma last year redeems them from being so overrated.

Back