An unlikely hypothetical: CPJ from HC to OC?

Would you be OK with CPJ moving from HC to just OC?

• Yes, if someone like Monken for HC who is familiar to the system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, if someone like Monken for HC who is familiar to the system & wholesale assistant changes

• Yes, if (insert Tech alumni like Godsey or Whisenhunt or McIntyre) is HC

• Total voters
Get the HC at Appy State. He can put 72 on Gardner Webb.

GTFO fish fry, turkey neck, iiwii, flacid johnson. Thanks for the good times, that ship has sailed.

No. He would never do it and there is no reason to hamstring the new coach into a particular offense. You have to go all the way.

Yeah, I can’t see him agreeing to that even if we wanted to. And we don’t.

The only way this would happen is if John Paulson was named head coach

15wi3vl.jpg

Keep playing like we did today and he might need those in public.

I imagine Hillary C. And CPJ in the retirement home together:

HC: It was my turn!
CPJ: triple option can win on any level!
Both together: you crazy as öööö!

Went back and watched highlights from years past today and it's amazing how far we've fallen.

I voted for super recruiter HC because with the proper talent we can win with this offense and it's fun to watch.

This clown fiesta öööö that's been on display the past two years is unacceptable

The main thing is we never had freak unis until IIWII started coaching here. That was the great giveaway nobody noticed!

And when R finally gave us a decent uni - Shazam- it was gone (except for materials technology).

A twist in the wind Keyser Soze would admire.

But we will always have those Blue Coaches Shirts. Always for Cripes sake. Burned into our souls.

Went back and watched highlights from years past today and it's amazing how far we've fallen.
Yeah I literally expected us to knock off a better team every year in the past, as well as count easy Ws in the coastal. Now I just want to beat bowling green

Back