And here we go...

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
The 2008 bowl season officially kicks off in a few minutes. Coverage is underway of the WFU/Navy game on ESPN right now. Let's go ACC!

I completely forgot that this Wake-Navy game is a rematch from earlier this year. I like the Midshipmen a lot but really want the ACC to make a statement in the bowl season this year.

The ACC is choking once again .... why do we play like crap in bowl season? I hope that I will be eating my words before this game/bowl season is over.

This may bode well for our success in our bowl game, and against wake next year...

This is an indictment of how bad Wake's offense is this year. Navy will get their points, but Wake shouldn't be laying an egg through the first half.

Since when did Wake go thug life?

YEA I TACKLED YOU MOFO *talks trash Reggie style while straddling player on ground*.

Disgusting.

It ain't over yet. WFU has a D somewhere on that sideline. Their O isn't much, but then neither is Navy's D. This will end up a tight game. WFU will not lose 2x to the Middies this year. Grobe is too good for that.

Wake's gold jerseys look pretty darn good. Looks like the correct shade of gold.

How many more hundreds of times do we have to hear the same two damn AC/DC songs on ESPN's college football broadcasts this year?

I have a question: Does anyone else notice that Navy's QB is not squatting as low under center before the snap as our QBs? I noticed this and am wondering if any of you know why the QB is a bit higher in the stance than Nesbitt and Shaw.

With the way Navy has handled WF, we could destroy Wake this year. I'm very surprised at how well Navy's Defense has played in both games.

Back