And I better not get the standard response...

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
What's the good word?

I'll go first....

Kick the öööö out of flea bags!

If I get the standard response from someone I am huntin your ass down!:furious:

What's the good word?

23ec1110-6e86-4b11-91dd-81f9d0509225.jpg

If I get the GOLD standard response from someone I am huntin your ass down!:furious:

I think this is what you meant? Otherwise it kinda sounds like you are saying dont say to hell with georgia which would be the standard response to whats the good word

I think this is what you meant? Otherwise it kinda sounds like you are saying dont say to hell with georgia which would be the standard response to whats the good word

Not at all sir. I am looking for the most vile, cruel thing you can think of regarding the ball licking mutts!

I hope we skullöööö UGAy tomoro and then CPJ takes the troops on a real life Death March to Athens and we rape and pillage that hellhole and burn it to the ground, sparing none. Let's make Shermans march look like a walk in the park.

öööö Georgia, öööö Richt, öööö their goddamn dream team, and öööö their little dog, too!

Leave no man, woman or child in red alive. Kill them, Jackets. Kill them all.

PiSS ON THOSE ööööING NUTLICKING, FLEA-INFESTED PIECES OF DOG öööö!

On the first play of scrimmage, the OL is going to let one of their DL get a free shot at Tevin, at which point TFW is going to shove the ball up that nadlickers ass, bend him over and kick him square in the backside so hard the ball will go out the other end straight into Tyler Melton's hands. For the rest of the game the rest of UGA's defenders will play with one hand over their cornhole.

Is wanting to throw a dead carcass of a bulldog on to the mutts sideline before kickoff going overboard?

I dont think so :biggthumpup:

**** mind rite!

Back