And in year 2

demjackets

Damn Good Rat
We won the ACC and are headed to the Orange Bowl.

How bout them Jackets!!

Sure was a great scene in Tampa, thanks to everyone who made the trip, we had some great support down there.

Time to go get some redemption from earlier in the season in Miami, this is gonna be a great trip for the players and coaches, they deserve it.

I love the now ... but what happens in year 3 Demjackets?

I love the now ... but what happens in year 3 Demjackets?

Well I doubt we take any steps back. Its an onward pace now, we have a few things that could fall into place for next year in the coming weeks. Either way next season the goals go up a notch.

Demjackets, do you take Bebe at his word in that he's returning next year? Was that just whiskey talk or is it legit? What about Dwyer (I assume Morgan is gone).

Thanks for the update Dem, and can't wait to go nuts in Miami!!

Well I doubt we take any steps back. Its an onward pace now, we have a few things that could fall into place for next year in the coming weeks. Either way next season the goals go up a notch.
:woot::woot::woot:

things falling into place like a new defensive coordinator?:hsugh:

don't have to answer just speculation

bumpas%20Medium%20Web%20view.jpg

We won the ACC and are headed to the Orange Bowl.

How bout them Jackets!!

Sure was a great scene in Tampa, thanks to everyone who made the trip, we had some great support down there.

Time to go get some redemption from earlier in the season in Miami, this is gonna be a great trip for the players and coaches, they deserve it.

Great to hear from you. I know you have been busy - but wow what a great experience we had 9 total folks came in from all over (ATL, NC, FLA, LA, and NYC) sitting in sec 207. Had a blast. We all went to the Alumni tailgate party (1st rate event- hats off to the tampa alumni group for their hard work) Dr. Peterson and his wife were there and probably the most gracious / engaged human ive ever me. They worked the entire building telling everyone how much they and the institution appreciated all of us being there and made a huge impression on everyone. Took time to take pictures with many people as well . Just a real class act- very polished. I plan to write him a nice letter this week.

Demjackets, do you take Bebe at his word in that he's returning next year? Was that just whiskey talk or is it legit? What about Dwyer (I assume Morgan is gone).

Thanks for the update Dem, and can't wait to go nuts in Miami!!

I won't say anything is definite yet for any of our guys. It will become much more clearer in the next few weeks. Early in the season many thought 4 could leave, that's a slim chance. Maybe there is a surprise, we will see what happens. :D

things falling into place like a new defensive coordinator?:hsugh:

don't have to answer just speculation

lol, lets not go into this right now. After the bowl we can get into it.

It will be evaluated, but don't just expect something to happen. It could or could not at this point.

Maybe we get TJ Stripling and a couple UGA defensive decommits due to their turmoil with coaching. That would make me wet myself (again, of course).

Back