And now for something different

Buzz'n

Flats Noob
I can't believe I am saying this but there is a part of me that would like to see Georgie win the SEC Least. That way they could be humiliated on national television two weeks in a row.

That's stupid. In the event that we end up losing, then it will have turned out that Georgia had a really great year, and that's something we don't ever want for a variety of reasons. I'd rather they be taken out as soon as possible, even if that means we have to come in for mop up duty at the end.

If they are headed to that game, then we better beat them within an inch of their football lives.

I was thinking the same after they beat Tennessee. I would love to have the chance to beat the SEC East Champ and taunt them/SEC for a year about that.

We would be proud of the whole ACC if an ACC team beat a SEC division champ. When did that last happen?

Something else to add, we would be a trap game then. :hsugh:

It was in a bowl game, but FSU over USCe last year.
Well, that's good to know for future reference.

Bray is out for 6 games, so Tenn is definitely out of the division race along with Kentucy and Vandy.

As far as uga's chances:

uga: 3-1
probably W: Vandy, Kentucky
uncertain: uga-Auburn (W), uga-UF (L)

USC: 3-1
probably W: MSU, Tenn
uncertain: USC-Arkansas (L) and USC-UF (W)

UF: 2-2
probably W: Vandy
uncertain: USC-Florida (L), UF-uga (W), UF-Auburn

It looks like Florida has the least chances and USC still has the greatest chance. uga has to beat UF, otherwise they are probably out.

I put my guesses in paranthesis, and with my guesses USC wins the east.

It looks like Florida has the least chances and USC still has the greatest chance. uga has to beat UF, otherwise they are probably out.

I agree that USCe has the best chance (especially after how they looked yesterday) to be SEC LEast champs. That means we need Clemson to beat them this year... how great would that final weekend be for the ACC if we beat Ugag, Clemins beat USCe, and FSU beats UF? That would upset some SEC-homers.

No. Not now, not ever. I want them to lose every game they play. When we beat them, I want it to be a knockout punch, I do not want them to have anything to feel good about ever.

Well, that's good to know for future reference.

Bray is out for 6 games, so Tenn is definitely out of the division race along with Kentucy and Vandy.

As far as uga's chances:

uga: 3-1
probably W: Vandy, Kentucky
uncertain: uga-Auburn (W), uga-UF (L)

USC: 3-1
probably W: MSU, Tenn
uncertain: USC-Arkansas (L) and USC-UF (W)

UF: 2-2
probably W: Vandy
uncertain: USC-Florida (L), UF-uga (W), UF-Auburn

So did UGa win yesterday by knocking the QB out of the game?

No. Not now, not ever. I want them to lose every game they play. When we beat them, I want it to be a knockout punch, I do not want them to have anything to feel good about ever.

I'm a bitter, cynical GT fan and I approve this message.

Schadenfreude. Look it up.

I hate UGAG as much as anyone, but if they win the east, either a win by us will be considered bigger or a loss will not be looked at as poorly by others outside of GA.

AND, I agree that they will get thoroughly embarrassed by either Bammer or the Hatter. So, I agree with the OP.

Florida and so carolina both control their own destiny in the east. Uga does not. I don't see that changing. If uga doesn't have Crowell or Mitchell against vandy this week then uga might lose. Uga is not very good this year. And vandy is better than they normally are.

Florida and so carolina both control their own destiny in the east. Uga does not. I don't see that changing. If uga doesn't have Crowell or Mitchell against vandy this week then uga might lose. Uga is not very good this year. And vandy is better than they normally are.

Remember the last time UGAy lost to Vandy? That was hilarious.

This and only this. If you have to explain how big a Tech fan you are or how much you hate uga before you make a statement then you're doing it wrong. Nothing good about uga winning anything, I don't even want their special Olympics team to do well.

To Hell With Georgia! All day every day.

This and only this. If you have to explain how big a Tech fan you are or how much you hate uga before you make a statement then you're doing it wrong. Nothing good about uga winning anything, I don't even want their special Olympics team to do well.

To Hell With Georgia! All day every day.
I agree...and that is why it was tough for me to post, but let me explain my madness...ugump fans are the most fare-weather group ever. From week to week they are either claiming they are a top tier program or they are calling for the firing of everyone. If they start loosing they will hop off the bandwagon and wallow in collective crabby misery. However...if they win their way to the SEC Least title they will be walking on cloud nine...then when they come to town....BAMMM...we hit them with a loss....stunned they walk into the dome and get humiliated...the fans are down to rock bottom...only this time the pain is that much more intense... and therefore my joy is that much better.

A better scenario would be us beat them, they somehow get lucky against Bama/LSU and we take on Whisky or Oklahoma for a NC. Or least Ugag winning the sec would keep the sec out of the NCG.

Back