And now for something different

A better scenario would be us beat them, they somehow get lucky against Bama/LSU and we take on Whisky or Oklahoma for a NC. Or least Ugag winning the sec would keep the sec out of the NCG.

Florida winning SEC would do the same. :biggthumpup:

I am pulling for a South Carolina - LSU matchup. Just something happens in the Arkansas game that significantly cripples LSU forcing them to either lose the game against Arkansas or to lose the SECCG.

I can't believe I am saying this but there is a part of me that would like to see Georgie win the SEC Least. That way they could be humiliated on national television two weeks in a row.

And the SEC least Champion would have gotten thrashed by Boise State.

Definitely in the never gonna cheer for Athens crowd here. In other sports realms, I can somewhat hope for a win by a disliked team to make my team look better or improve their playoff chances. HOWEVER, i "like" and "dislike" other sports teams; I "love" and "abhor" Tech and UGAy, respectively.

I don't even like to see people succeed if they are wearing red and black. It's difficult for me to cheer for the Falcons sometimes because I hate their colors.

If Tech is to become an elite FB program, I would much rather that the success, no matter how small, of that flea-invested crew of mutts have NOTHING to do with it!

Considering how they and USC mocked us and Clemson in '09. I would love to be able to have some "payback." But it would only be used as a "well at-least we can say we beat the SEC East Champs." Rather than my primary motivation which is that they lose every game.

I was hoping the Auburn train could keep on its magic ride so Clemson could say they beat the SEC West Cham but considering the Arkansas-ian beatdown I think it's coming to a halt.

Any one who wants UGA to even a single game can go play Russian Roulette with a shotgun. Seriously, go öööö yourself with a spring rake for thinking that. The only reason I'd be sad that an 0-12 UGA team couldn't play in the SEC title game is that they wouldn't be able to go 0-13. öööö them each and every single damned day.

Back