And Now It Has Come Full Circle

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
The first team to lose to Florida State during their current 28-game winning streak was Georgia Tech in the 2012 ACC Championship Game.

The next team Florida State will face is Georgia Tech in the 2014 ACC Championship Game.

from 1992-2003 Florida State beat Georgia Tech 12 straight times and stood in the path of Georgia Tech and its rise to national prominence, and conference championships.

Again in 2014 the same foe rises, but this time it faces a winner in Georgia Tech. A team that plays, fights, bleeds, and wins as a team. Not one that relies on spectacular play of a few individuals but an entire team buying in on winning each down, and playing their role.

This week the Jackets will hear all week about how they will win, or that they are the best team Florida State has faced, or this that and the other. Well its time to shut all that out and get to work just like every other week, and prepare for war.

GT will be facing the best autograph-signing, point-shaving, ööööö-ööööing, spontaneous-being, crableg-stealing, baseball-playing, coed-raping, heisman-winning, ref-shoving, clutch-performing quarterback in history.

Time to step up and make a legendary season...an even legendarier one.

Go Jackets! Take the ACC Championship! Send The 'Noles Home for the Holidays*!

*or to whatever New Year's Bowl they play in...

That's rite son! GTCrew4b got his mind RITE.

This IS the year of the streak break baby. We breakin' streaks, records, tendencies, all the way around. Beat VT, Miami, and in accordance with the streak break lost to UNC and Duke (lol wtf) and then kept right on with beating Clemson, and most recently Georgie. This Saturday FSU's streak is about to be broken as well.

The first team to lose to Florida State during their current 28-game winning streak was Georgia Tech in the 2012 ACC Championship Game.

The next team Florida State will face is Georgia Tech in the 2014 ACC Championship Game.

from 1992-2003 Florida State beat Georgia Tech 12 straight times and stood in the path of Georgia Tech and its rise to national prominence, and conference championships.

Again in 2014 the same foe rises, but this time it faces a winner in Georgia Tech. A team that plays, fights, bleeds, and wins as a team. Not one that relies on spectacular play of a few individuals but an entire team buying in on winning each down, and playing their role.

This week the Jackets will hear all week about how they will win, or that they are the best team Florida State has faced, or this that and the other. Well its time to shut all that out and get to work just like every other week, and prepare for war.

GT will be facing the best autograph-signing, point-shaving, ööööö-ööööing, spontaneous-being, crableg-stealing, baseball-playing, coed-raping, heisman-winning, ref-shoving, clutch-performing quarterback in history.

Time to step up and make a legendary season...an even legendarier one.

Go Jackets! Take the ACC Championship! Send The 'Noles Home for the Holidays*!

*or to whatever New Year's Bowl they play in...
They will go to the Orange Bowl, because the planets are going to align for GT to get in the playoffs.

mind=rite.

They will go to the Orange Bowl, because the planets are going to align for GT to get in the playoffs.

mind=rite.

THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!! I just need to know if I'm reserving a hotel in Nawlins or Pasadena!

but for real...it has guys.

All the "always plays close games" stuff is irrelevant now. We're about to play the most focused FSU team anyone has seen all year. They've woken up late in every game when they realized that they needed to do so in order to keep their goal in reach. Now, we're the last thing standing between them and the playoff. We're going to get their best for 60 minutes.

And that's fine with me. I believe this team can play with anyone's best right now.

I think we can win this game. FSU's offense plays like they'll never actually lose, no matter how awful they are.

Karma's a bitch. Just ask Mark Richt.

the year to end streaks comes to the ultimate of streaks:

A 28-game winning streak
FSU has never lost to GT when winnning the ACC is on the line.

Wasn't this a thread last week?

I think so. I couldn't remember how I phrased it. I wanted it back up. I think it was 2 weeks ago actually.

Back