And so it begins...

I am most upset over the arrest for prohibited standing.

Why in the hell does anyone choose to spend four years in Athens, Ga? It is a öööö hole. And don't come back with any of that "charming" bullshit.

Marijuana should be legal. Less than an ounce, the Atlanta PD will now ignore you or give you a simple ticket. Screw Athens GA.

tenor.gif

Why in the hell does anyone choose to spend four years in Athens, Ga? It is a öööö hole. And don't come back with any of that "charming" bullshit.

Marijuana should be legal. Less than an ounce, the Atlanta PD will now ignore you or give you a simple ticket. Screw Athens GA.

So as someone who's subjected to random drug testing for all of my career, I have long ago lost touch with the drugs thing. How many joints is in an ounce anyway?

Athens isn't the best place for sure. It gives me a lot of options though and my family and friends are all close by. otherwise I wouldn't care for it too much. They know marijuana is on a crash course to legality so they're trying to make as much revenue on it now while they can. it's brutal right now, they're throwing people in jail for having grinders and empty bags with flakes in it. anything that could remotely be connected to marijuana. I was almost taken to jail over blunt guts in my cupholder (the tobacco inside a swisher, usually means marijuana was replaced inside). in reality it was just some loose tobacco out of the package and cigar. Athens did scale back on underage arrests, because they were clogging up the courts. It's just a ticket now, and they don't take you to jail. Hopefully they'll change their course on marijuana soon.

So as someone who's subjected to random drug testing for all of my career, I have long ago lost touch with the drugs thing. How many joints is in an ounce anyway?

.25g per joint, .5g per blunt. 28g per zip.

Back