And some of you thought OUR jerseys were ugly

That may in fact be the worst football uniform I have ever seen.

If I had to guess, I'd say BSU. That's a bigger show than VT v GT for most of the nation.
I only said us b/c we are there Thursday home game this year. It will be a big deal b/c of that, and we are both expected to be top 15 going into the game.

It looks like something that would be licensed exclusively for Wal-Mart.

tron2.jpg

Looks like VPI is set to take out the Master Control Program.

Looks like it's hanging in a store already. That doesn't seem right, which makes me believe they won't wear it. Looks like someone puked all over it.

I only said us b/c we are there Thursday home game this year. It will be a big deal b/c of that, and we are both expected to be top 15 going into the game.

Right on, it could be -- but I think Nike would release a jersey closer to that game (only based on my experience with all the bowl series jerseys)

Right on, it could be -- but I think Nike would release a jersey closer to that game (only based on my experience with all the bowl series jerseys)
That makes sense.

I read on their board(I think anyways, my eyes melted while trying to decipher the forum format) that Nike is "unveiling" some new throwbacks soon that they will be wearing all year...aka no "regular" unis for VT this year.

Why do I feel like this is a joke? I honestly don't think VPISU could stoop to that level and wear that jersey, and I hate VPISU

VT Fan said:
I would rather have us wear Georgia Tech's practice unis.

That can't be real, a really, really good photoshop job maybe? If they are real, VT will rebel so much that there's no way they'll be worn.

I read on their board(I think anyways, my eyes melted while trying to decipher the forum format) that Nike is "unveiling" some new throwbacks soon that they will be wearing all year...aka no "regular" unis for VT this year.

I think it's just the same throwbacks they wore against us last year. (Which are certainly better than their usual clown suits.)

x350.jpg

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to care as much about jerseys as we do. But alas... LINK

**Warning** You might have to put on your retart glasses in order to understand the forum format.

Listen, listen.

I think those are pretty badass.

*ducks*

I think VT definitely wears a crazy ass jersey when they play us. They're going to do everything they can to eliminate us. Bring it on f***sticks.

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to care as much about jerseys as we do. But alas... LINK

**Warning** You might have to put on your retart glasses in order to understand the forum format.

Can someone take the bullet and summarize what their fans think? I can't even decipher where to click on that ****ty site...

Can someone take the bullet and summarize what their fans think? I can't even decipher where to click on that ****ty site...
I clicked on the link hoping they decided to join the 21st century; I was wrong. I seriously do not understand how you could regularly post on that POS forum.

Back