And the beat goes on...

Unlike "losing" 60 million dollars, this has nothing to do with stupidity.

I don't know, saying that you "kind of" know your middle name but don't know how to spell it sounds pretty stupid to me. I think I learned that in first grade. Now, I realize that might mean the material is in upperclass courses at U[sic]GA and he was only a freshman, but that doesn't make him any less stupid.

I don't know, saying that you "kind of" know your middle name but don't know how to spell it sounds pretty stupid to me. I think I learned that in first grade. Now, I realize that might mean the material is in upperclass courses at U[sic]GA and he was only a freshman, but that doesn't make him any less stupid.

I do know it makes him less stupid than the 60 million dollar man.

Give him a break. He just learned how to count marbles. Name spelling is an advanced course.

You know, it really is. I almost don't believe it.

It is difficult to get your arms around it....60 million dollars....lost.......none left......nothing to show for it. Very disturbing

It is difficult to get your arms around it....60 million dollars....lost.......none left......nothing to show for it. Very disturbing

Actually that's not very hard to wrap your arms around. Half of all NBA players end up going broke: http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/299119

My guess is that not half of all college football players don't know how to spell their own middle name. Maybe half of all U[sic]GA football players? Well...no, I have to give you guys some credit. I don't think that the majority of your players are that dumb. This guy seems to be of a special breed. A U[sic]GA academic standards in recruiting all-star, if you will.

Actually that's not very hard to wrap your arms around. Half of all NBA players end up going broke: http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/299119

My guess is that not half of all college football players don't know how to spell their own middle name. Maybe half of all U[sic]GA football players? Well...no, I have to give you guys some credit. I don't think that the majority of your players are that dumb. This guy seems to be of a special breed. A U[sic]GA academic standards in recruiting all-star, if you will.

You're arguing w/a Ugag turd--he was nuked from the Hive a while back. There is a reason that he is defending the latest borderline illiterate and making fun of Kenny Anderson--he's one of them.

You're arguing w/a Ugag turd--he was nuked from the Hive a while back. There is a reason that he is defending the latest borderline illiterate and making fun of Kenny Anderson--he's one of them.
Actually, I'd like him to defend a program that lets a kid in that cannot even spell his own name. How is that possible? I could do that when I was two.

Also, I'd like to point out to him that his ugly mutt dog died, and they've yet to find a suitably inbred replacement. That thought just made my day.

:laugher: I know. But it clearly bothers him that his player doesn't even know how to spell his middle name, so I chose to keep needling him about it. To be honest, it bothers me a little too.

Back