And the douchebaggery begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of Mutts fans from SW Georgia leaving out of Tallahassee airport. Dwag fan I know who isn't going said he heard there was a lot of barking filling the Tallahassee terminal.

If there is a God, please let Bama rip out their vocal cords like Dalton on Jimmy in Road House.

I'm going to have to move out of state if they pull it off. The level of obnoxiousness will be too much.

Want their hearts sucked out of their sunken chests.

In 2018, someone asked me who I would root for in the Natty game (knowing I despised Bammer and UGAG). The answer was easy.

I told them that for me, the best outcome would be for the UGAG fans to think they have it, already be celebrating their NATTY, and then, somehow, BAMMER ripping their hearts out. It happened.

Although, I wouldn't mind it happening again, I would rather they know they STILL won't be champions by the middle of the 3rd quarter this time. I want lots of close-ups of their fans, especially the ones like this guy, CRYING. I want their life savings including their credit card debt to be wasted on another loss.

Last edited:
Fatass guy gets up in the morning. Wears jersey, despite being an adult. Grabs hat, goes to mirror, puts hat on backwards and thinks to his fat self "dude, you look good!". Gets on plane wearing his garb and becomes the obnoxious guy who more than anything wants acceptance. Without his backwards hat and UGAg jersey he wears on the plane (despite being an adult) he would find no acceptance. He's just be that weird, obnoxious, fat guy. This is his time to shine

Roll Tide, btw

Last edited:
Sitting at ATL airport currently. Have seen no obvious dwags

Sitting at ATL airport currently. Have seen no obvious dwags

Indy is a pretty easy drive, so I figure most of their followers will be going that way, especially those that live middle GA and above. (I picture the Beverly Hillbillies as they traveled to SC, although Jethro might be too advanced for this analogy to work)

Last edited:
I am an expert at having to deal with these low IQ, mostly obese, obnoxious wannabe's, most who never darkened a room on a college campus, but decided to join the crowd and buy Ga gear. The only solution is to ignore them, turn it off, don't participate. Above all, they are front runners, collapsing and shirking away when ass is blistered. Unfortunately, these bums have probably bought the refs and it is their "turn", so brace yourself, but for many weeks do anything but engage with them. This is the nightmare we've been dreading so take walks, read books, watch old movies but do not acknowledge these assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back