And yet another Jameis investigation...

Pretty soon there will be an investigation to find out that Winston caused AIDS and was on the grassy knoll.

Seems extraordinarily unlikely, just from a logistics standpoint.

And yet another GEETEELEE repost...

And yet another GEETEELEE repost...

i was gonna write that earlier. In fairness, I don't think there was an open investigation last time we talked about this.

ds8khI25lsR3y.gif

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the original post was made before the NCAA began investigation, which makes it more than an internet rumor.

Could one of you repost police research that and get back to me?

Swofford is investigating to see if Jameis is responsible for the AFAM scancal in Chapel Hill. Roy Williams says he does seem to recall Jameis might have been involved.

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the original post was made before the NCAA began investigation, which makes it more than an internet rumor.

Could one of you repost police research that and get back to me?

They are investigating an internet rumor. They have to do that or be seen as not being consistent.

There's really nothing to see here.

FSU sucks in the 1st half. Not a big surprise that someone might bet big on them not covering the first half.

the only way this will stick is that if the informant is trying to avoid prison time ON SOMEHTING ELSE and has some concrete evidence

I will say "point shaving" is a BIG no.no. and make many :(

normally I would say point shaving is the most serious problem he could face....but after Rape this is a walk in the park. He would probably only do 5 years...unless he did it more than once

the only way this will stick is that if the informant is trying to avoid prison time ON SOMEHTING ELSE and has some concrete evidence

I will say "point shaving" is a BIG no.no. and make many :(

normally I would say point shaving is the most serious problem he could face....but after Rape this is a walk in the park. He would probably only do 5 years...unless he did it more than once
There is no criminal investigation, and a 'NCAA investigation' amounts to nothing.

The FBI does not tell you when there's an investigation and they are the entity that would be investigating a point shaving allegation

Back