Andy Demetra

You must be remembering a different grass field

The last few seasons of the previous HC , the field always had brown patches on it by the end of the season, after the 1st Game, the grass field was no longer a great playing surface.

We cut maintenance costs and we have flexibility to host concerts , this was hurt by the CV19 stuff

Maybe this guy is Todd Stansbury. He’s sure good at repeating all the talking points we’ve heard from the current staff as though the rest of us haven’t heard them a thousand times already.

JRjr

You must be remembering a different grass field

The last few seasons of the previous HC , the field always had brown patches on it by the end of the season, after the 1st Game, the grass field was no longer a great playing surface.

We cut maintenance costs and we have flexibility to host concerts , this was hurt by the CV19 stuff
That’s because they didn’t re-sod when it was needed. They tried to squeeze another season out of it.

While we are complaining about things, I hate the fake turf. It looks like öööö and we got rid of what was repeatedly named as one of the best fields in the country. We had a beautiful field and changed it out for fake amateur looking crap to go with our amateur hour football team.
finally we can agree

Andy is an outstanding broadcaster and we're lucky to have him. His pre-game research shines through in every broadcast and article. The man enjoys his job and it shows.

Our broadcast team is top-tier. There's no need to disparage them.

The OP was a joke. “Felt like complaining and everything else was taken”

Y’all need to lighten up.

I'm at the game so I don't hear the calls. I also don't listen to away games on the radio. This isn't 1921

Andy

Attachments

• 4E6AD77C-1D1E-48E1-BB91-E000D64B12B5.jpeg
    4E6AD77C-1D1E-48E1-BB91-E000D64B12B5.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
Back