Announcer announced

I would like to know how many people still listen to the games on radio.

I try to overlay the radio on the TV for as many games as I can and retain as many radio feeds as I can. I sometimes listen to them when I get stuck in traffic.

Well he also hosts the coaches show

Yeah, I would imagine that coaches show, events, etc., are a big part of his job.

I try to overlay the radio on the TV for as many games as I can and retain as many radio feeds as I can. I sometimes listen to them when I get stuck in traffic.

I know some people do -- but I can't imagine it's even 10,000.

He said gold standard. I've got pitchforks for everyone.

Georgia Tech is the home of gold-standard radio broadcasters.

BooThisMan.gif

I listen to the games when I can not watch via TV, Since we will not be making the trip to Dublin, I will be camping Labor Day and will listen to the Dublin game via radio

I've had to listen to several games via radio due to commitments to kids sporting events. I probably listen to at least a couple every season via XMSirius. I used to listen to parts of games even in the stadium until that got dorked up. Radio was helpful at the game to give you updates on injuries and other sideline reports.

Is this the first time we've out recruited an SEC school?

Since I work Saturdays, its the only way I can keep up.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

If the announcers particularly grate on me, I will use the Ramblin Wreck app on my phone and pause the broadcast on mute. Otherwise, I only listen to the radio if I have to go somewhere.

I looked for ratings for any college football or even the Falcons and couldn't find any numbers. It seems like sports radio stations lose money on broadcasts of the events and mainly do the broadcasts to feed into the sports talk where they make their money.

He will need a crash course in CPJ and TO football. He has 2 1/2 weeks to sound like he understands the system, not to mention the names of the players and GT history. Then, he needs to do a call-in show with CPJ, who seems to enjoy embarrassing announcers. Ay caramba!

He will need a crash course in CPJ and TO football. He has 2 1/2 weeks to sound like he understands the system, not to mention the names of the players and GT history. Then, he needs to do a call-in show with CPJ, who seems to enjoy embarrassing announcers. Ay caramba!

Football is football and it is what it is.

Back