Announcers

DeRRtyTree

Dodd-Like
I unfortunately will not be attending tonight, was just curious if anyone knows who's announcing the game tonight on ABC

I don't understand how this game is even on TV, let alone has more national coverage on ABC than GT-UGA.

ND has one of the biggest fanbases in the country.
Some people love them. and there are a lot of people who love to watch them lose (like me) too bad I can't watch any games tonight b/c of a pre-wedding party thing (indian weddings are crazy)

ND has one of the biggest fanbases in the country.
Some people love them. and there are a lot of people who love to watch them lose (like me) too bad I can't watch any games tonight b/c of a pre-wedding party thing (indian weddings are crazy)

LOL, I've definitely done some game watching during the million events that happen around an Indian wedding. One time I had to stop watching near the end of the 4th quarter in a close GT game...that sucked.

LOL, I've definitely done some game watching during the million events that happen around an Indian wedding. One time I had to stop watching near the end of the 4th quarter in a close GT game...that sucked.

normally i sit at the bar to watch, but unfortunately that isn't the case this time

Back