Another 5 Star Recruit for FSU....

drinkclearwiskey

Jolly Good Fellow
Matt Elam switched his commitment from UF to FSU. That makes 3 5 Star recruits within the last month, Jeff Luc, Lamarcus Joyner, and now Elam...

Anyone getting a tad worried that FSU with all of this talent may be on their way back up for real? This Jimbo Fisher must really be able to recruit well.

Matt Elam switched his commitment from UF to FSU. That makes 3 5 Star recruits within the last month, Jeff Luc, Lamarcus Joyner, and now Elam...

Anyone getting a tad worried that FSU with all of this talent may be on their way back up for real? This Jimbo Fisher must really be able to recruit well.

I'm sure the coaching upheavel at UF has nothing to do with it.

Anyone getting a tad worried that FSU with all of this talent may be on their way back up for real? This Jimbo Fisher must really be able to recruit well.[/QUOTE]

No I am not now that we got PJ...
Yes, I'm proud of Jimbo..I beleive he will have Fsu back big within a couple of years..
Bringing Stoops in as DC and the way he is recruiting will hasten the process...
we need Fsu back to beating UF regularly like they did in the 80's and 90's..

Luc is a linebacker, don't know about the others. Charlie Strong leaving perhaps?

A strong FSU will help ACC a lot especially with their yearly series with Florida, and since they are not in our division all the better.

Except we'll be playing them in the ACCCG each of those years...
That's actually my point.

If we edge a good VT team to get there, we should be pretty good. And then, if FSU edges us there, then they would have to be NC contender good. Pretty great for ACC overall.

Back