Another Beautiful........

refrigeratormover

Dodd-Like
day in Buffalo, just thought I would post and tell everyone our men in Maryland are going to bring us a win. Too bad I have to watch big ten but i will find it on tv.

Let's stay positive and let this team know we love'em and we support them 100% of the time. For those there yell like hell and those not there do the same, i know i will be.

Go Jacket's beat the Twerps!

I lived in East Amherst (Buffalo suburb) for 4 years, and I can assure everyone, there is NOTHING beautiful about Buffalo.

You need to get ESPN Gameplan. Then you can watch all the ACC and SEC games and imagine you're back in the South.

Big guy......

You need to get back to Gods country! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif

Lets go Jackets!

Bunger, you are so positive this morning. Actually I lived in E. Amherst some while I played. Now living in Snyder and I can assure everyone this place is beautiful. Never have I found another place like North Ga. except here. The falls here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif are fabulous.

RM....

how would you rate the OFF line so far this yr?good and bad points?

Re: RM....

Alagold, unfortunately it would be unfair for me to give my thoughts, I only have seen one game and that was last week against Miami and to be honest with you I had a few pops and I was entertaining clients. Also, i was on the sideline and you can't really tell how a group plays that close.

However it was frustrating at times to see RB under/over throw his receivers. There is only so many times you can run the QB draw. Disappointed in consistency of play calling. Players do have to make plays though.

Not going to be negative though. Go Jackets.

[ QUOTE ]
day in Buffalo, just thought I would post and tell everyone our men in Maryland are going to bring us a win. Too bad I have to watch big ten but i will find it on tv.

[/ QUOTE ]

good call, Mr. Mover!!

Back