Another Bullfag got arrested. Get Ed Tolley on the phone.

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
That's the 11th this year. Too bad it's only a reserve offensive lineman.

Georgia reserve offensive lineman Kevin Perez is suspended for Saturday's game against Georgia Tech and the Bulldogs' bowl game after being arrested early this morning for driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to obey stop and yield signs.

"His actions were not acceptable standards of behavior and he'll pay a price for his poor judgment," Georgia coach Mark Richt said in a statement this morning.

I guarantee you if this happened to any of their better players, he'd get "in-house" discipline and be out there on Saturday.

http://onlineathens.com/stories/112708/foo_360702160.shtml

Why, why, why couldn't this have happened to Moron-o or their mutt QB? Of course it wouldn't have affected the game but it'd be even more cannon fodder at least...

I guarantee you if this happened to any of their better players, he'd get "in-house" discipline and be out there on Saturday.
It would be pretty hard to sweep a DUI under the rug. Imagine being the police officer who pulls over a drunken Moreno/Stafford 2 days before the GT game. Think there would be a late night call to a certain coach's house to come pick them up?

Why, why, why couldn't this have happened to Moron-o or their mutt QB? Of course it wouldn't have affected the game but it'd be even more cannon fodder at least...

I wouldn't want that. I want them to play their best QB and lose so there are no post-game "what if's"

Nah, let's beat those homos with a full deck. No excuses that way.

I wouldn't want any of their starters out either because it would be an excuse. That's why I said that it wouldn't have affected the game, there's no way that any of their starters won't be playing Saturday. I'm just saying it would be a nice "Wow good going DUI and not even suspending them" statement.

Hell, I want all of their starters out. Excuses are just that: excuses. Is their win last year considered less valid because of that BS pass interference call that led to a TD? What about the year before that, with the infamous refs pulling players off the pile play? I want the win any way I can get it.

Also, I don't think Knowshon being out due to DUI would be an excuse. That would be his own stupidity.

Back