Another coach fixin to bite the dust

GTgrad86

Damn Good Rat
Looks like an SEC coach is stepping down next week. :wow:

We live in crazy times !!

Fulmer's the only one who's really on the hot seat. Especially now that the details of Tubberville's firing of his OC are starting to leak out.

Will Fulmer fall on his sword for UT? I figured he would stay as long as he could to take the all time UT win record. Thank god we hired the right cosch last year. Alot of these big teams are going to throw money at the wrong coaches just to get a diiferent name in place and its going to come back to bite them in the ass.

Fulmer's the only one who's really on the hot seat. Especially now that the details of Tubberville's firing of his OC are starting to leak out.

What details would those be? I feel so out of the loop.

Will you ever provide any support to your posts, or is this just another random thought out of your head which you are trying to pass off as fact?

Thank god we hired the right cosch last year. Alot of these big teams are going to throw money at the wrong coaches just to get a diiferent name in place and its going to come back to bite them in the ass.

Timing is everything and I had rather be lucky than good. Even better, ain't it great to be both lucky and good. Lucky to be able to get PJ and good now that we have him.

What details would those be? I feel so out of the loop.

Apparently Tubberville was trying to stand behind his failure of an OC earlier that morning, then said failure of an OC did some **** in practice that was thoroughly unprofessional, e.g. cussing out other coaches in front of the players and/or cussing out players and/or inappropriate physical contact and/or something of that variety, that put Tub in a position to fire the guy on the spot.

Will you ever provide any support to your posts, or is this just another random thought out of your head which you are trying to pass off as fact?

Look Barrel of RAIN, you can kiss my ass next week. I'm so sorry you have a problem with information. You and GTKyle can now get back to spooning,

Thats all you ever come back to GTgrad with. come up with something new. I know you can crack on someone better than that

Dude, its not like I really have to with these kindergarten insults. The guy has started all of three threads on this board and it is starting to get annoying.

1.) Tennesee is coming after PJ and they will throw a lot of money at him. It was just a statement, no supporting evidence. No link. Nothing. When asked where he read that, he said he heard it from some of his UT friends and he finally provided a link to a tennessee forum which had all of one fan who mentioned PJ by name.

2.) Much like the first, Tennessee is interested in PJ. Once again, no back up to go along with it.

3.) This thread that Fulmer is stepping down. Once again, no link to info. Its like he is the demjackets of Tennessee football and just so happens to want to post UT insiders info over here, which is doubtful.

Someone needs to recognize the pattern (hint hint gtfan) and pull the plug on this moron.

Dude, its not like I really have to with these kindergarten insults. The guy has started all of three threads on this board and it is starting to get annoying.

1.) Tennesee is coming after PJ and they will throw a lot of money at him. It was just a statement, no supporting evidence. No link. Nothing. When asked where he read that, he said he heard it from some of his UT friends and he finally provided a link to a tennessee forum which had all of one fan who mentioned PJ by name.

2.) Much like the first, Tennessee is interested in PJ. Once again, no back up to go along with it.

3.) This thread that Fulmer is stepping down. Once again, no link to info. Its like he is the demjackets of Tennessee football and just so happens to want to post UT insiders info over here, which is doubtful.

Someone needs to recognize the pattern (hint hint gtfan) and pull the plug on this moron.

LOL. He keeps saying I stink too. Annoying.

I have from a reliable source that Fulmer is fired and they will hire Jeff Tedford.

P.S. My source: My Alphabits cereal spelled out "Phat Cal" this morning.

See how easy it is to name your source.

Back