Another embarrassing graphic on national TV

TIME TO BRING BACK THE BONE!

Lessons from Collins is that There are a lot of 4 star recruits who are overrated... This team is softer then the pillsbury doughboy. We should take notice what Mike Elko is doing and hire a Coach. Not a salesman.

Steps to fix this dumpster fire:

AD: Interview and Offer Allen Greene (formerly Auburn & ND)

Interview and offer one of the following: Jamey Chadwell, Shawn Clark, Jeff Monken.....

TIME TO BRING BACK THE BONE!

Lessons from Collins is that There are a lot of 4 star recruits who are overrated... This team is softer then the pillsbury doughboy. We should take notice what Mike Elko is doing and hire a Coach. Not a salesman.

Steps to fix this dumpster fire:

AD: Interview and Offer Allen Greene (formerly Auburn & ND)

Interview and offer one of the following: Jamey Chadwell, Shawn Clark, Jeff Monken.....
We need to be very careful with how to proceed. It is obvious that we need a football coach, but we also need an AD that is capable of making hard and competent decisions relating to coaching personnel, but the overall athletic department in the grand scheme of things.

They said Go öööö Yourself. Gif Tech fan just told you twice they said Go öööö Yourself

I've watched hundreds - maybe thousands - of football games on TV. I have never seen announcers hammer a head coach the way these guys hammered CGC today. It was brutal.

I've watched hundreds - maybe thousands - of football games on TV. I have never seen announcers hammer a head coach the way these guys hammered CGC today. It was brutal.

Same here. It was almost like a vendetta or something, and I’m not saying that as a thin-skinned Tech fan. The hammering was early and often.

The sad thing is they weren't even mean. They just called it how it was and they honestly sounded more frustrated at having to call that trash than vindictive. CGC is producing an awful product and everyone can see it.

The sad thing is they weren't even mean. They just called it how it was and they honestly sounded more frustrated at having to call that trash than vindictive. CGC is producing an awful product and everyone can see it.

Yeah, it sounded like they were genuinely hoping to call a good game and were disappointed that we were too ill equipped to provide that. They complimented the handful of players who deserved praise, and just pointed out the obvious failure to meet expectations both in this game and in the Collins era more generally.

Back