another expansion poll; public

Public poll. Which of the four options described below do you prefer?

• Total voters
I picked C with D a very close second. The importance of football over academic standards has always prevailed in the SEC and I don't cherish the thought of any more rednecks coming to the flats for games. I am sure I could easily convince myself that D is better than C, but not feeling it right now.

Why does gth care about that statement? Also, like I said, its just my opinion. You may give a crap about the Big Ten, I just have never cared much about them.

Lose*
"I dont want to loose the rivalry's we have for teams I dont care much about."

Why does gth care about that statement? Also, like I said, its just my opinion. You may give a crap about the Big Ten, I just have never cared much about them.

Lose*

I am the resident grammar nazi. Don't take it personally.

Actually, do take it personally and write better in the future :).

Gotcha. Didnt realise that proper grammer and spellin be so important on here.
It's not usually, it was just for fun.

I recently read in a history book that Andrew Jackson would misspell the same word in distinct ways in the same document.

I am the resident grammar nazi. Don't take it personally.

Actually, do take it personally and write better in the future :).

I'm just thrilled to see someone who's more of a grammar Nazi than I usually am. I do tend to be lenient on forums and am ashamed to admit that I initially missed one of the "dont"s and "loose" in the sentence under discussion. Was going to make a joke about conserving apostrophes until I saw that it was still short one.

I figured that to be the case. Not sure about 09.
I missed it, I think I have become pretty insensitive to misspelling on stingtalk.

The reason I noticed the other one was probably because of 'loose'.

I am not such an observant person in general anyway. I have heard "It has been there for years! You just noticed it?" many times from my friends. Or I come to my apartment with a friend, he is the one that notices something my wife removed, and I actually disagree :).

Back