Another G fan...Representin'

original.jpg

You guys are slipping. 6 replies in and no one has ridiculed this guy for posting a completely irrelevant link in the football forum. I'll chalk it up to the offseason. Y'all need to get your internet minds back in gear by August. We can't have this kind of sloppy play on this message board come Fall.

You guys are slipping. 6 replies in and no one has ridiculed this guy for posting a completely irrelevant link in the football forum. I'll chalk it up to the offseason. Y'all need to get your internet minds back in gear by August. We can't have this kind of sloppy play on this message board come Fall.

anotherskateboard.gif

We are in full offseason mode after the Spring game....no need to tighen this öööö up until August.

And yet, no complaint from GTWannaBee on the vulgarity of this morning's "Caption This" thread.

Sounds like its someone's morals are what's slipping.

And yet, no complaint from GTWannaBee on the vulgarity of this morning's "Caption This" thread.

Sounds like its someone's morals are what's slipping.

It was at least football related. The moral discussions are left to other forums as well. (by the way I'm probably one of the more conservative posters when it comes to profanity, etc)

It was at least football related. The moral discussions are left to other forums as well. (by the way I'm probably one of the more conservative posters when it comes to profanity, etc)

So, mocking G fan's stupidity...is not football related ?

That must be a FIRST...on Stingtalk.

Well nevermind. I missed the "G" on her mugshot. I thought you were just associating stupidity with being a Georgia fan (not that you would be off in most cases). I retract my statement. This is loosely football related.

In this particular thread at least. I'm surprised we haven't seen the "we suck more than they do" crowd in here yet. Some of them only post in these threads.

In this particular thread at least. I'm surprised we haven't seen the "we suck more than they do" crowd in here yet. Some of them only post in these threads.

At least she wasn't in a gang and shooting at a rival gang in a drive-by.

amidoingitrite?

We shouldn't make fun of drunk incompetent mothers who bottle feed their babies Dr. Pepper until we start beating the dwags on the field.

Back