Another Miami-ACC Article; 2 Hours Ago

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
"Miami president Donna Shalala will be a one-person committee on any decision. Some sources at Miami believe Shalala wants to increase the school's academic profile in the South by aligning Miami with schools such as Duke and Virginia."
Insert the word "liberal" in front of 3 or 4 words in this quote for better accuracy. Who would have guessed that this broad would be deciding the future fate of the ACC?
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">How does Miami line up in the ACC academically??

Do they have a push-over major for the athletes?

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
"Miami president Donna Shalala will be a one-person committee on any decision. Some sources at Miami believe Shalala wants to increase the school's academic profile in the South by aligning Miami with schools such as Duke and Virginia."
Insert the word "liberal" in front of 3 or 4 words in this quote for better accuracy. Who would have guessed that this broad would be deciding the future fate of the ACC?
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">First of all you show your true color with the use of the word "broad". Second, you want to put words in the quote. I hear you on your opinion, but it's just that, opinion.

Originally posted by 71Bee:
Do they have a push-over major for the athletes?[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I know that Warren Sapp majored in criminology (although he left for the draft after his junior year).

UM has, of course, a more varied course structure than we do, but who does not. UM is a very highly thought of private school. They have one major, I believe Oceanography or something along those lines, that is supposedly the best in the world.

BOO

Back