Another mistake in the AUC

You have got to be kidding me. And no, I'm not talking about the AJC. It's ironic that you're trying to harp on the AJC for being ignorant, and yet the crux of your argument involves comparing a game against a 1AA opponent to a game against Virginia Tech.

You have got to be kidding me. And no, I'm not talking about the AJC. It's ironic that you're trying to harp on the AJC for being ignorant, and yet the crux of your argument involves comparing a game against a 1AA opponent to a game against Virginia Tech.

Actually, I guess the AJC is right. Glennon and Taylor are not the same caliber as Perriloux. They're worse.

The discussion is on QBs. Perriloux is no FCS QB. He was the MVP of some game last season. Can't remember what it was must not have been anything big

The discussion is on QBs. Perriloux is no FCS QB. He was the MVP of some game last season. Can't remember what it was must not have been anything big
It was the SEC Championship Game IIRC. Kyle is right on the money here. The argument is about QBs, in which case Perriloux is far better than Taylor or Glennon.

If Taylor is such a playmaker like he's billed to be, why in the hell would Beamer even consider redshirting him in favor of Glennon (who is terrible)?

Perilloux puts pressure on you with his arm and his legs. TT won't be throwing those purdy tight spirals like Perry.

And don't use the OL argument because VPI's OL is AWFUL

The article labels Tyrod Taylor as a duel threat QB.

"and Tyrod Taylor, a scary duel threat."

I was going to say something about how a QB can only be as good as his line, and comparing VPI's line and J State's line is a joke, even if VPI's line is awful...but now I am just sad. Why do they have to do that to me when I try to defend them?

I was going to say something about how a QB can only be as good as his line, and comparing VPI's line and J State's line is a joke, even if VPI's line is awful...but now I am just sad. Why do they have to do that to me when I try to defend them?

They didn't. He did.

Back