Another mock draft with Thomas as a Falcon!

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcon...ons-at-19/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_falcons_blog

"So I wanted to share one of the most informed Mock Drafts compiled. This is the annual Beat Writer’s Mock draft and it is the last one I look at before completing my final mock draft...Here’s why this Mock is so special. The beat writers from around the country have been on the case since the end of the Super Bowl. They’ve been talking to their general managers, coaches and sources to gather information. They all have special insights to their teams and the best sense of how the teams are leaning at this late hour. History will show that the Beat Writer’s Mock it’s usually one of the best pre-draft mock out there in the flooded mock universe."

"19. Atlanta Falcons – DeMaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech. (D. Orlando Ledbetter, Atlanta Journal Constitution)
TEAM NEEDS: LB, C/G, CB, WR and TE."

I really hope this happens. The draft is deep with defensive players and the Falcons already have rookies at the LB position ready to step up, I think they can wait and trade up in the second round for a good LB.

Michael Jenkins cost the Falcons a game against the Aints last year with that 4th quarter 3rd down wide open drop and he cost them one other game with a 4th quarter wide open TD drop. Say what you want, but another quality WR would do the Falcons offense wonders and as we all saw, the Super Bowl can be won with offense over defense.

As much as I would love to see BayBay in a Falcons uniform I really hope it doesn't happen. They have plenty of other things they need to worry about before getting another WR.

As much as I would love to see BayBay in a Falcons uniform I really hope it doesn't happen. They have plenty of other things they need to worry about before getting another WR.

And it's not like DT has never dropped a pass or three.

I don't know maybe I am in the minority on this one, but I would like to see it.

Yes, DT has dropped some passes before, but he fights for the ball better than Jenkins and is faster than Jenkins.

I would like to see it, I would like it better though if DT slipped down to the second round and the Falcons traded up for him.

I've seen multiple places that he scored a 34 on the Wonderlic! 34???? That is a LARGE number!

I've seen multiple places that he scored a 34 on the Wonderlic! 34???? That is a LARGE number!

... you've got to be joking. Didn't Tebow get a 4 or something? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love BeyBey and wish him all the best, but he just doesn't seem like the brightest crayon in the box.

I'm pretty sure the Wonderlic is just a random number generator.

I would really LOVE to see Dwyer as a Falcon--hell--the more ex Tech's the better!

Back