Another Monday practice report

Thanks for the report.

I can't help but think that Coach Groh has a BIG CIRCLE on his calendar for a certain November Thursday this fall.

Last time I went to VT was the lightening game. I don't think I want to miss this one. CPJ and Groh against Foster and Beamer. Sucks that its on Thursday, tho.

I can't help but think that Coach Groh has a BIG CIRCLE on his calendar for a certain November Thursday this fall.

Last time I went to VT was the lightening game. I don't think I want to miss this one. CPJ and Groh against Foster and Beamer. Sucks that its on Thursday, tho.

I figure that personally he probably cares about beating another commonwealth team.

Damm if it is that important to you and that is all you have to do with your time to post corrections on somebodys typo I will fix it just for you.
It was a joke, dumbass. I'll explain it to you...
It could be taken two ways.
1. A report about practice, which it obviously was.
2. The poster practicing how to post, which is how my joke interpreted it.
Entiende?

It was a joke, dumbass. I'll explain it to you...
It could be taken two ways.
1. A report about practice, which it obviously was.
2. The poster practicing how to post, which is how my joke interpreted it.
Entiende?
I did not resort to name calling. But I guess that really shows who the as you say "dumbass" might truly be.

"Nesbitt picked up a football while he was on "the beach" and started throwing it into some buckets in one of the supply closets. You can tell he wants to be out there getting better at his game."

The only thing I can think of when reading this is Nesbitt looking a little down, fidgeting with a football, while Brians' Song plays in the background. :(

Back