Another one (#14 - Jordan Huff)

Two good CBs in a row. Need to land these pass rush threats we’re in on though.

I'm filling in since smokey_wasp is asleep at the wheel...:)

Jordan Huff - 3 star athlete from Madison, GA.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Huff-46040191/

Coach Sewak gets credit for this one.

He de-committed from Michigan St. to commit to us. Deal with it.
Seems that we are hitting on a lot of players that might have went to TN the past couple years. Every recruit in this snowball had a TN offer. The shakeup over there might be beneficial to the Jackets.

Seems that we are hitting on a lot of players that might have went to TN the past couple years. Every recruit in this snowball had a TN offer. The shakeup over there might be beneficial to the Jackets.
Do they have to be enrolled or just have an offer to get SEC speed?

I’m trench shotgun, he’s trench derringer.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Just FYI, I'm 6'2, 195 lbs, 10% body fat. Broad shoulders, very defined, powerful back (deadlift PR of 505 lbs), chest hair, full thick beard, veiny forearms, protruding and defined jawline, and the majority of my wardrobe is made up of dress shirts.

I'm an Instagram girl's wet dream, and I still turn that öööö down since I have better options throwing themselves at me nearly every time I go out in public.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Just FYI, I'm 6'2, 195 lbs, 10% body fat. Broad shoulders, very defined, powerful back (deadlift PR of 505 lbs), chest hair, full thick beard, veiny forearms, protruding and defined jawline, and the majority of my wardrobe is made up of dress shirts.

I'm an Instagram girl's wet dream, and I still turn that öööö down since I have better options throwing themselves at me nearly every time I go out in public.

Interesting. The plurality of my wardrobe is socks.

What's your time in the 40? Any eligibility left? Do you mind getting chop-blocked all practice?

Back