Another Parking Question

TOWALIGA

Varsity Lurker
I apologize for littering ST with another question about parking, but medical issues make it a necessity. I had a heart cath today, and although everything checked out okay, the doctor said I am not allowed to walk up hills for the next 5 days. I usually park on the east side of West Peachtree and walk through the tunnel under the connector. That's not so bad before the game, but would be a bitch after the game. I am trying to figure out how I can get close to BDS. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

I know they run golf carts for those who need them before/after the game. You should call the AA to see how they coordinate them as I am unaware. Props to you for making the trip despite the discomfort.

I know they run golf carts for those who need them before/after the game. You should call the AA to see how they coordinate them as I am unaware. Props to you for making the trip despite the discomfort.

This.

They run golf carts from central/west campus that will bring you to the bottom of freshman hill right by the northwest stadium entrance.

While we're on the subject of parking, what time are they opening the lots? Will it be 5 again?

Thanks! I missed the Clemson game with what is thought to be a mild cardiac arrest. No way am I missing beating the 2nd of possible 3 Top-10 teams in a row!!!!

This.

They run golf carts from central/west campus that will bring you to the bottom of freshman hill right by the northwest stadium entrance.

While we're on the subject of parking, what time are they opening the lots? Will it be 5 again?

I called parking the other day and it sounds like they are going to stick to their 5pm rule again.

Thanks! I missed the Clemson game with what is thought to be a mild cardiac arrest. No way am I missing beating the 2nd of possible 3 Top-10 teams in a row!!!!
Is it a good idea to go to another game then?

Back