Another Prediction Thread - 1st Play of Season

Pistol formation, fake the read-option and JT5 quick kicks it so that our D can come on out on the field and punish.

8 yards? So he is gonna gain more yards than he had at Stanford on ONE PLAY? Ridunkulous.

Come on now, he had 25 career yards and 4 tds at Stanford. I don't think its unreasonable that we get him at least 26 yards and 5 tds in his first game with us.

Come on now, he had 25 career yards and 4 tds at Stanford. I don't think its unreasonable that we get him at least 26 yards and 5 tds in his first game with us.

Uh. 5 TDs is a bit on the unreasonable side.

A-back trap, the play Orwin took 95 yards to the house against Kansas.

Touchback....Alcorn St. lines up on the 25.....and then Freeman sacks the Qb.

Draw them offsides play, then timeout. Let's think this thing over

Our 1st play will be a play-action fake to the BB then a throw to the AB out in the flats. Touchdown.

Pretty sure this is almost always our first play.

I prefer the B-back wheel

This was a fun variation on what I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO5P9Wxd07c

[y]xO5P9Wxd07c[/y]

I watched the GT offense vs. Maryland 2011 after watching this. We have come a long way in a few short years. I hope we can keep it up. Blocking is much better now. No slam on Tevin, but JT5 is a huge improvement at QB, obviously. BB's better. Our star wide receiver, Steven Hill, appears to have eaten some nice buttery corn on the cob just prior to the Maryland game.

Our star wide receiver, Steven Hill, appears to have eaten some nice buttery corn on the cob just prior to the Maryland game.

Is that different than any other game? The guy likes buttery corn, what can he say?

Back