Another Preferred Walk-on

Preliminarily more excited about this one than the last one. I saw him return a KO for TD. I wonder if this is a Walkosky offer. Returning to video now.

O lord, and a blocked punt.

EDIT: Two and counting? Highly surprised if this isn't at least Walkosky related.
EDIT 2: And a tipped punt...
EDIT 3: And another blocked...
EDIT 4: And the last play as well.

Kid has a football tracking and targeting system in his head. Looked okay at WR as well and wraps up when he tackles. Another solid PWO. If he can keep that ST magic up I wouldn't have an issue with using a schooly to keep this one.

O lord, and a blocked punt.

EDIT: Two and counting? Highly surprised if this isn't at least Walkosky related.
EDIT 2: And a tipped punt...
EDIT 3: And another blocked...

Edit 4: HE JUST KILLED A MAN!!!

Preliminarily more excited about this one than the last one. I saw him return a KO for TD. I wonder if this is a Walkosky offer. Returning to video now.

Cool idea having Walkosky up North searching for some special teams talent and hinting at a scholarship offer if he contributes in a year or two. Sure as sh*t beats playing and traveling for the MAC or something.

Our PWO program is getting much stronger. Just think about the scrubs we had under Gailey that were walkons. Don't want to name names but some of those guys had no business wearing the uniform.

Cool idea having Walkosky up North searching for some special teams talent and hinting at a scholarship offer if he contributes in a year or two. Sure as sh*t beats playing and traveling for the MAC or something.

Our PWO program is getting much stronger. Just think about the scrubs we had under Gailey that were walkons. Don't want to name names but some of those guys had no business wearing the uniform.

I think this most recent class has some very worthy PWOs, but I haven't been paying attention to them for long enough to say.

I like the idea of recruiting specifically for special teams, if that's what we're doing here, even with just PWO offers. A dedicated ST coach with some dedicated ST guys mixed in with his pick of the rest seems like a combination that could do some real damage. Using our Walkosky connections to go up north and do it is icing on the cake, IMO.

I really want to see our STs improve and even be a strength of the team. It's such a game changing segment and seeing all those blocked punts up there except for us would be a dream come true. :lol:

Back