Another preseason ranking

They will be good next year.

You're dumb as sh*t if you think otherwise.

Their D sucks, Joe Cox has started like 1 game. Caleb King has big shoes to fill.

They'll be quite a bit different than last year...

Their D sucks, Joe Cox has started like 1 game. Caleb King has big shoes to fill.

They be quite a bit different than last year...

Well they sucked last year. Ridiculously high expectations mixed with an abnormal number of injuries. Don't think they're on a downswing. It's cliche, but a program like U[sic]GA never has a rebuilding year. They will reload. Fortunately we should be better too.

Well they sucked last year. Ridiculously high expectations mixed with an abnormal number of injuries. Don't think they're on a downswing. It's cliche, but a program like U[sic]GA never has a rebuilding year. They will reload. Fortunately we should be better too.
True, true, true. but they wont be as good as last year. 14 = too high.

They'll be quite a bit different than last year...

They have their whole offensive line back. They have a stable of running backs to replace moreno, all highly touted. They have the best receiver in the SEC. Richt is great at developing Qb's. Their defense may be a question mark again but I expect them to improve.

They have their whole offensive line back. They have a stable of running backs to replace moreno, all highly touted. They have the best receiver in the SEC. Richt is great at developing Qb's. Their defense may be a question mark again but I expect them to improve.
Since when did Julio Jones join their team. :fingersx:

Their Defense will most definitely improve.

They get their best DT back from injury and return the other (owens and adkins I think).

They had 18 injuries last year that really hurt their team depth.

OL will be their strong point.

Joe Cox will be a good QB next year, bank on that.

UGA is a top 20 team.

Another thing to note..

They will not have any pass rushing DE's. That is where they are WEAK (3 scholarship DE's on the roster).

Also, they will be missing LOTS of players in the spring due to injuries and surgeries.

I think they will go 8-4.

L-
OKst.
UF
GT
LSU

Another thing to note..

They will not have any pass rushing DE's. That is where they are WEAK (3 scholarship DE's on the roster).

Also, they will be missing LOTS of players in the spring due to injuries and surgeries.

L-
OKst.
UF
GT
LSU
Sounds right to me.

Don't forget to ones that are going to be arrested between now and season start !!!! :D

Another thing to note..

L-
OKst.
UF
GT
LSU

Loss number 5 may be to South Carolina - it'll be their second game and Spurrier always gives uga all they can handle.

Either way 8-4 is not a Top 20 team, so you're contradicting yourself from your earlier post. I must be dumb because I don't see them being very good. They'll be decent but they won't be world-beaters next year.

Loss number 5 may be to South Carolina - it'll be their second game and Spurrier always gives uga all they can handle.

Either way 8-4 is not a Top 20 team, so you're contradicting yourself from your earlier post. I must be dumb because I don't see them being very good. They'll be decent but they won't be world-beaters next year.

8-4 CAN be a top 20 team.

So I'm not contradicting myself.

Back