Another preseason ranking

Look at it this way.

They were preseason #1 last year
They are preseason #14 this year.

ESPN think they will be 14 times worse this year than last.

Maybe?

I wouldn't care if they were the reigning NC's--I hate em--disrespect em--and never never suggest they might have a GOOD season--hope they finish 0-11--but as I said--I HATE EM!!

I wouldn't care if they were the reigning NC's--I hate em--disrespect em--and never never suggest they might have a GOOD season--hope they finish 0-11--but as I said--I HATE EM!!

Yea, but how do you really feel? :laugher:

It's UGA... the pact that Richt made with Satan is still good, so you know they'll have a god year. I would never discount that team, and I will always worry about them. Fertile recruiting plus non-existent academic standards and even lower social standards will always get you a decent football team.

Why does a thread about OUR preseason ranking always have to degenerate into a thread about THEIR preseason ranking.

I don't give 2 craps if they are ranked 1 or 119. We're GT fans remember, not just anti-UGA fans.

We should change the board from StingTalk to WeHaveAHugeComplexTalk. Maybe harder to type.

Why does a thread about OUR preseason ranking always have to degenerate into a thread about THEIR preseason ranking.

I don't give 2 craps if they are ranked 1 or 119. We're GT fans remember, not just anti-UGA fans.

We should change the board from StingTalk to WeHaveAHugeComplexTalk. Maybe harder to type.

I'll be glad when we get to the point where UGa just doesn't matter anymore. But we'll probably lose a few fans at that point since if UGa is a non-factor then they become non-fans since their image and enjoyment of GT Sports is all relative to UGa sports.

I'll be glad when we get to the point where UGa just doesn't matter anymore. But we'll probably lose a few fans at that point since if UGa is a non-factor then they become non-fans since their image and enjoyment of GT Sports is all relative to UGa sports.
When rivalries become passe and non important in college sports, then a awful LOT of excitement and FUN will disappear and the VANILLA crowd of SPORT FOR SPORTS SAKE will reign. I for one prefer the challenge
and spirit of playing teams that you really give a DAMN about beating!!--and my enjoyment and image hasn't anything to do with UGAG or their inbred fans--by the way I hate AUBURN also and Notre Dame and FSU and-------!!--AND I have been a GT fan all my life and will die ONE!!

When rivalries become passe and non important in college sports, then a awful LOT of excitement and FUN will disappear and the VANILLA crowd of SPORT FOR SPORTS SAKE will reign. I for one prefer the challenge
and spirit of playing teams that you really give a DAMN about beating!!--and my enjoyment and image hasn't anything to do with UGAG or their inbred fans--by the way I hate AUBURN also and Notre Dame and FSU and-------!!--AND I have been a GT fan all my life and will die ONE!!

I concur!

The fun of college sports:

1) Watching your team win
2) Watching your rival lose

1+2) watching your team beat your rival...sweet ecstacy

Back