Another ranking driven question

unforgiven108

Dodd-Like
So.....Nebraska vs Missou. Is it better for GT if Missou wins, or Nebraska?

I think if Missou wins they will jump us, but if Nebraska wins then they will obviously stay in front of us....in the long run of 'rankings' does this matter? Should I be pulling for Missou, Nebraska?

Normally I pull for the team that's not ahead of GT so that if we keep winning we keep moving up, but in this case I don't think that will help......

The least of my worries is who wins the Big 12 North, because they'll likely get Texas later and get rolled, but on a principle I'll pull for Mizzou. Why? Because Nebraska is, well, Nebraska.

I think it's best we hope that GT wins and not worry about other games until we have a win in the bag.

I think it's best we hope that GT wins and not worry about other games until we have a win in the bag.

Agreed.....

I always want the best for the jackets which starts first and foremost with winning. Second is recognition for their merits, which is where my question comes from. :)

A Nebraska win makes the VT win over Nebraska look better. So if we beat VT that will make our win look better. Or something.

I pull first and foremost for GT.

After that, S. Carolina; after that, any and all upsets. That's why college football is so great.

Back