ANOTHER recruiting thread.

I like who we have, we just need more of them. You score points for size these days, not quality.

Ther is no detail in this link. Yes we have some talent, but we need LOS recruiting and that is not in this class. Vad Lee makes it better by the numbers, but this really wasn't a DEPTH type of year in recruiting.

Tuitt would be huge, yeah. Now's when Eric tersely posts "We have no shot at Tuitt."

I think we are a lot like the Atl Falcons as far as personnel goes. We don't get the sexy recruits (or make sexy draft picks) but we get what we need to get the job done. I would rather be two deep solid consistently than land an occasional AJ Green.

Go CPJ!

Ther is no detail in this link. Yes we have some talent, but we need LOS recruiting and that is not in this class. Vad Lee makes it better by the numbers, but this really wasn't a DEPTH type of year in recruiting.

That's true on the DL, but definitely false on the OL.

Tuitt would be huge, yeah. Now's when Eric tersely posts "We have no shot at Tuitt."

He was an incredibly heavy lean. I'm guessing that if big things happen at ND with the lift collapse, and Johnson & Groh can get him back on campus, we have a better shot than anyone else.

re the tuitt situation..... this is one time i am loving mother nature. i am from ohio and i for one would NOT want to be on the nd campus. brrrrrrrrrr. maybe tuitt will flip flop and bring a couple with him?

i love all our recruits.

a few added suprises sure would be nice.

Does this remind anyone of the GT recruiting discussions on this board? FG is Fat Guy and JS is Jery Seinfeld.

FG: They still have no pitching. Goodin's a question mahk. ...You don't recover from those rotator cuffs so fast.

JS: I'm not worried about their best pitching. They got pitching. ...They got no hitting.

FG: No hitting? They got hitting! Bonilla, Murry. ...They got no defence.

JS: Defence? Please. ...They need speed.

FG: Speed? They got Coleman. ...They need a bullpen.

JS: Franco's no good? ...They got no team leaders.

FG: They got Franco! ...What they need is a front office.

JS: But you gotta like their chances.

FG: I LUV their chances.

JS: Tell you what. If they win the penant I'll sit naked with you at the World Series.

FG: It's a deal!

What kind of fan puts that crap in his sig? What kind of person quotes Seinfeld about baseball in a football forum?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=5947786

"Paul Johnson and Georgia Tech have quietly put together another solid class."

So the experts at ESPN (and they are not typically GT friendly) think that GT has a "solid" class. Maybe it is not as doom and gloom as some are ranting about.

We need to finish with some top end recruits. We do have a solid class, but solid is going to get us to 8 wins every year, tops. We need more blue chip guys to move the class from solid to outstanding if we want to win more than 1 championship every 10 years.

We need to finish with some top end recruits. We do have a solid class, but solid is going to get us to 8 wins every year, tops. We need more blue chip guys to move the class from solid to outstanding if we want to win more than 1 championship every 10 years.

Solid keeps us at 8-10 wins. We stop being solid we become Vandy. And when as GT ever gotten the blue chip guys. GT always has had solid class and has a pretty good history because of it. I am not sweating this class the way some are. We wont know until 2-3 years from now anyway. Yea we could use a couple more guys but who couldn't.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=5947786

"Paul Johnson and Georgia Tech have quietly put together another solid class."

So the experts at ESPN (and they are not typically GT friendly) think that GT has a "solid" class. Maybe it is not as doom and gloom as some are ranting about.

This board is slammed full of ignorant people. Especially ignorant to sports, yet they are excellent talent evaluators. They can evaluate players they have never gazed upon. Funny how that happens.

This board is slammed full of ignorant people. Especially ignorant to sports, yet they are excellent talent evaluators. They can evaluate players they have never gazed upon. Funny how that happens.

just like the recruiting sites, but free!

if you really think that most of the sites do any "evaluating" then you might be the one that is ignorant

the recruiting rankings are like a massive game of "telephone"; its mostly hearsay

'Inferential wisdom' is knowledge.

just like the recruiting sites, but free!

if you really think that most of the sites do any "evaluating" then you might be the one that is ignorant

the recruiting rankings are like a massive game of "telephone"; its mostly hearsay

So very true

Back