Another RR.com article on Spring Game (link)

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Coach Gailey gives more info on matchups for the game. Looks like #1 OL will be with Gold Team and Dbo matching up against #1 DL. Pullen is out with shoulder for the spring. Sorry all of you getting a first look at 2003 Jackets won't get to see him. In my opinion he really can play the game.

Here is link----> Watch out for DEs. Keeping OL and DL together for consistency.

Some of my thoughts of how this might play out...Gold team will put heat on QB. DBo will have to make plays. While protection will not be as good as we'd like yet believe the OL will make some room for RBs to run. Glad ACE is going to play. He and Sampson should make some noise.

On the other side the second string DL I expect to be too much for second string OL. (I'm speculating on stings here. I certainly don't know depth chart.) Expect White team not to be able to run the ball as well as Gold, but PJ is tough between tackles with extra effort. Fox on that side at LB should make a lot of plays with the Gold D. Hope Omar Billy is OK to go. He's been little dinged up. Haven't been at practice this week, so don't know. He'd make a difference at DT for Gold.

This is all speculation on my part. Just fun to think about matchups and how this thing might play out with what info has been given. Just some thoughts.

GO Jackets!

A sound observation I
drinking.gif
would say. Thanks for the link.

Back