Another SEC ref screw up

xcnewbee

Varsity Lurker
The refs of the Florida/Miss ST game called a touchdown for Florida when he fumbled it on the 2. That is a huge momentum swing and Miss St. might have a shot at an upset, now it looks like a long shot.

1. UGA vs LSU
2. Florida vs Arkansas
3. Florida vs Miss State

Does Florida really need that much help to get the the National Championship?

The refs of the Florida/Miss ST game called a touchdown for Florida when he fumbled it on the 2. That is a huge momentum swing and Miss St. might have a shot at an upset, now it looks like a long shot.

1. UGA vs LSU
2. Florida vs Arkansas
3. Florida vs Miss State

Does Florida really need that much help to get the the National Championship?

also, on the FG that TN took and Cody blocked, he may have taken his helmet off in celebration while the play was still live

if so, penalty and rekick. they didnt even check

SEC officials are at least bad enough that it's humorous.

ACC officials just make me want to die.

also, on the FG that TN took and Cody blocked, he may have taken his helmet off in celebration while the play was still live

Give me a break....Alabama won. It was ugly, but something like that is what I'd expect on the Tennessee message board. They should be proud that their program is where it is. It looks like they're going to be a force as early as next year.

OK so he was pushed out on the one. UF would have score anyways.

Tebow can cum further than a yard.

No, he fumbled on the 2 and Miss State recovered in the endzone, therefore Miss State ball on the 20, not Florida ball on the 2.

No, he fumbled on the 2 and Miss State recovered in the endzone, therefore Miss State ball on the 20, not Florida ball on the 2.

I stand corrected. Tebow could cum the ball into the endzone from the sideline. There.

How do you figure? He blocked it and the clock ran out.

USC's first TD against Vandy was a bad call, too. They even reviewed it and still got it wrong.

And to prove it was wrong, Vandy ran the kickoff back for a TD. THE BALL DON'T LIE.

The ball's automatically called dead after the block, like a punt that goes untouched by the receiving team. That's why Leon Lett was such a dumbass for trying to recover the blocked field goal against Miami. Calling excessive celebration on that play would have been a horrible, horrible call.

The ball's automatically called dead after the block, like a punt that goes untouched by the receiving team. That's why Leon Lett was such a dumbass for trying to recover the blocked field goal against Miami. Calling excessive celebration on that play would have been a horrible, horrible call.

If the ball doesn't cross the LOS, the offense can advance it.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just a doubter of the quality of SEC officials, but it struck me as odd that after FL scored and MS was working the ball the other way, MS had a pass play that was stopped on the sidelines where the line on TV shows a first down. The official on the spot marked the ball then looked across the field (toward the first down marker). He then picked the ball up and moved it back almost a yard (changing his own spot), then signaled it wasn't a first down.

That's not how instant replay works. The referee can't review a play to see if a flag should have been thrown.

I hate Saban and Alabama. They are my third most hated team behind UGA and LSU. However, my fourth is light years behind those three.

I hope somebody beats those morons...anybody. They are a joke of a "college" program...just ask Chris Jackson.

SEC refs are corrupt. This is two weeks in a row. Last week it was a coincidence (the UF AK game), this week the refs' inadequacies are a trend.

...and we get them in our house for the UGA game this year...crooked SEC refs.

I would love to see refs from another conference like the Big East for this one game each year.

...and we get them in our house for the UGA game this year...crooked SEC refs.

I would love to see refs from another conference like the Big East for this one game each year.

I'm expecting a few chop block calls in that game.

I'm expecting a few chop block calls in that game.

Yep....we had our first one yesterday....and it was not even close to being a chop block.

I am fearful that the refs for the UGA game will be over the top bad. We will need to beat them handily to make up for the difference so that even they realize they cannot call a penalty on every big play.

Of course, a chop block (15 yards) will kill almost any drive immediately.

Back