Another slap on the wrist

I love the rule the article talks about where you can email a prospect but can not text or instant message one. I would love to know the reasoning behind that one.

We need a new compliance director (if we don't already have one).

sounds like the staff is recruiting like the sec (which means better chances at top prospects)

Could the NCAA not have bundled this in with the "major" violations like they did with the Dede fiasco? It seems a little pathetic that this comes out all on its own weeks later when the violations were from early last year.

Impermissable typing? Hell, other schools are taking fake classes, tutors writing papers, buying them cars, giving parents $100k, etc and zero penalties. WTFO? I'll donate $1K each game I can clearly hear "F the NCAA" for atleast 30 secs in the background on TV this season. Anybody else in?

Totally respect DRAD but he MUST take control over all this crap! :bsflag:Is anyone at GTAA compliance watching and caring lately? WTF! Tech gets so little credit for anything in the bird cage liner (AJC) and they love anything that is negative...just tired of seeing Tech getting bashed over and over again!

Love the reference to DeDes dumbass again.

What a stupid bitch.

Seriously, how does a school protect itself from such 'fans' who are totally out of control literally and figuratively by the school administration?

Seriously, how does a school protect itself from such 'fans' who are totally out of control literally and figuratively by the school administration?

They did control it, but the players have to be held responsible in those instances as well. If you tell a kid, don't do this, and he does it anyway, there isn't much you can do beyond what Parker and the AA did.

Any coincidence this came out right before the appeal date? The NCAA did this on purpose.

Totally respect DRAD but he MUST take control over all this crap! :bsflag:Is anyone at GTAA compliance watching and caring lately? WTF! Tech gets so little credit for anything in the bird cage liner (AJC) and they love anything that is negative...just tired of seeing Tech getting bashed over and over again!

+1. Somebody down there needs to ramp up their game a bit. TECH should be able to stay clear of BS. 100%, no excuses, unacceptable.

Back