Another stupid question from a nice looking

1gtfan

Flats Noob
female reporter. Just shows like most of these females reporting on football she has no knowledge of football and needs to get back in the kitchen. :laugher:

On gameday she just asks Steve Spurrier why he hasn't duplicated at S.C. what Saban has done at Alabama in just 2 short years...Wow, like S.C. has the resources or recruiting pool a Alabama does..Spurrier almost laughed at her but kept his composure with the question, he quickly said that Saban had some good players there when he got there.

Some of these questions these ladies ask are a waste...

"So coach, like, you wear hats a lot right?"

"Actually, miss, I prefer the visor. It makes the top of my head sweat less. And then when I throw it, it doesn't get all bent up. Plus, I want everyone to always see my beautiful locks of hair."

"Actually, miss, I prefer the visor. It makes the top of my head sweat less. And then when I throw it, it doesn't get all bent up. Plus, I want everyone to always see my beautiful locks of hair ...and To Hell With Georgia by the way."

edit

I could very easily see a male reporter asking Spurrier the same question. There are reasons to dislike female reporters, but I think that's a very petty one.

I saw Erin Andrews ask that, and you could tell she didn't want to ask the question but obviously her program director probably made her. That said, you are right, it was a stupid as hell question. Spurrier laughed and said it was probably coaching. You could tell Erin Andrews didn't want to ask that question though. There are several dumb female reporters, but she isn't one of them.

Come on guys. It's not as if the male sideline reporters are in the habit of asking intelligent, penetrating questions before, during and after the game... And it's not as if male reporters, commentators, and play-by-play callers are hired strictly for their intelligence -- to the exclusion of general looks, hair, voice, teeth, etc.

LOL ... I never heard that one yet ... I will have to remember that nickname.

just "made it up" i was thinking "one-eyed monster" and that one just kinda popped into my head. i do have to say myself that it is a pretty funny one.

erin.andrews-oranges.jpg

Back