Another thing Better than U(sic)GA

Vad Lee Wins

Varsity Lurker
http://www.georgiadogs.com/allaccess/?media=245521

(warning: the link above contains U(sic)GA football players and their "Olympic Style" work out facility)

My take:

1. Aaron Murray is dumb. Like really dumb. And possibly homosexual :dunno:

2. Our indoor football field kills theirs. All day.

I hope you all can watch this and enjoy the awful-ness of this video. I'm sorry it's a U(sic)GA video, but it's kinda hilarious :laugher:

Last edited:
What do they do in that indoor field? It's only like 10-15 yards long.

I'm assuming they have a full sized one elsewhere...

Also there is something very fitting about Richt having the 1-sided mirrors on his office. I don't know why, he's just a douche I guess.

What do they do in that indoor field? It's only like 10-15 yards long.

I'm assuming they have a full sized one elsewhere...

Also there is something very fitting about Richt having the 1-sided mirrors on his office. I don't know why, he's just a douche I guess.

Quote from the AJC article on our new facility, "Several SEC schools, including Alabama, Ole Miss and LSU, have full-field indoor facilities. Georgia’s recent expansion of its Butts-Mehre building includes a small area usable for walk-throughs."

So that IS their indoor facility. And apparently the only one they have right now. :laugher:

Also, I agree about how shady Richt's one-sided mirrored office is. I love how CPJ's office is at the stadium and Richt's is over their tiny practice field haha

Last edited:
So that IS there indoor facility. And apparently the only one they have right now. :laugher:

Also, I agree about how shady Richt's one-sided mirrored office is. I love how CPJ's office is at the stadium and Richt's is over their tiny practice field haha

:laugher: I find that hilarious too and also Aaron White is a complete douchebag

:laugher: I find that hilarious too and also Aaron White is a complete douchebag
I used to take Coach Lamb my high school coach to watch the puppies scrimmage every spring.One thing is for sure they have great facilities so soon they will do the indoor thing.They have one pracitce field that is astro turft and one that is sod and plenty of weights in the weight room.The atletic building is a sight to see also.
NOW do I hate the pups........hell yes but cant deny they have some serious coins floating around so I agree with all who say we have one upped them.Now lets beat them on the field rather than the facilities.:dunno:

Nice Facility and weight room. BUT:

Where's the warden's office?

With all the money their AA brings in, how do they not have a full indoor practice field?

I used to take Coach Lamb my high school coach to watch the puppies scrimmage every spring.One thing is for sure they have great facilities so soon they will do the indoor thing.They have one pracitce field that is astro turft and one that is sod and plenty of weights in the weight room.The atletic building is a sight to see also.
NOW do I hate the pups........hell yes but cant deny they have some serious coins floating around so I agree with all who say we have one upped them.Now lets beat them on the field rather than the facilities.:dunno:

I agree 100%, theres no doubt there is some serious money being given to that cesspool, and I also agree that it is time, hell its past due, to beat them on the field. I really hope we pour it on em this year in BDS

With all the money their AA brings in, how do they not have a full indoor practice field?
No kidding that they do have some serious money over there. They had so much money come into the AA last year that after they were done paying all of the bills they donated $2,000,000 to the school just for the heck of it.

I think a new indoor facility will be coming soon for them. It will probably be a condition of the new coach they bring in after Richt is canned this year.

No kidding that they do have some serious money over there. They had so much money come into the AA last year that after they were done paying all of the bills they donated $2,000,000 to the school just for the heck of it.

I think a new indoor facility will be coming soon for them. It will probably be a condition of the new coach they bring in after Richt is canned this year.

You should see their athletic dorms (4 of them on east campus). Technically, the dorms are for all students, but they only allow older students with high gpa's to live in the double occupancy rooms. The athletes live in apartments (four bedrooms, a kitchenette, a bath and a living room). Each floor has a laundry room, study rooms (ha ha), media room with flat screens, etc. They are REALLY nice....equal to a residence inn. My son stayed in one of the dorms to attend a basketball camp.

I am happy to have the indoor facility, but we are not going to win a facilities war with UGAG.

I am happy to have the indoor facility, but we are not going to win a facilities war with UGAG.

I agree, but at least at this moment in time we can relish the fact that we will have a great indoor facility that they do not have yet.

Tech football alive and kicking

I like our indoor field. However, having just this one thing to brag about over our neighbors to the North is not enjoyable to me

Back