Another transfer

gth874t

Jolly Good Fellow
Meiko Dotson, DB who played mostly on special teams this year.

iiwii

That's a shame but I hope the best for him. I noticed he was really feisty on kick coverage and mixing it up pretty well with the Kentucky players during the bowl game.

giphy.gif

Good riddance, and good luck. Always good to see a kid with his priorities straight. At least that is what it seems. I'm sure the happiness factor as a lot to do with the tough academics

I know I wasn't a particularly happy person at GT, and that certainly had a lot to do with the academics.
Yep. Even the M-Train can't be an easy ride when you've got practice, meetings and such every day.

Good luck to the kid. My school isn't for everybody.

Starters will have a lot of experience in the defensive backfield but we will certainly be short on depth. Looks like we've recruited pretty well this year so hopefully they will be ready to step up early.

I noticed he was really feisty on kick coverage and mixing it up pretty well with the Kentucky players during the bowl game.

With a name like Meiko I did not suspect he was white. Feistiness does make up for lack of athleticism though.

lost another one to James Madison. Redshirt Freshman Hotdog vendor. Didn't get in many games but when he did he worked the north end zone
hot-dog-vendor-e1379702291293.jpg

So is that Dotson, Walker and Wigley out the door from that group of DBs? Shee-iii.....

With a name like Meiko I did not suspect he was white. Feistiness does make up for lack of athleticism though.

Really? With a name like Meiko, I assumed he was a Japanese woman.

azLmG_f-maxage-0.gif

Back