another tuff day for the Gailey HATERS...

No pass to Gailey on this one. We should have won this game comfortably. Kudos to Tenuta and Bond for the D playing hard all game and the blocking adjustments in the 2H, respectively.

Last edited:
:hugelaugh:

Will Nesbitt = DOOM for the Gailey HATERS?

Nesbitt has the ability to get to the corner and when he learns more of the offense he is going to give the O that extra needed punch.

Solid win over an UNDEFEATED at home Miami team.

We squeaked by a bad/mediocre Miami team, and didn't look that good doing it. I'm glad we won, but do we really have to start seeing the "Gailey is the man for us" posts again? This season, so far, has still been a big disappointment.

Last edited:
there you go with that gailey haters bull**** again, i dont hate ccg, i think we need another hc. that haters terminology is getting a little bit old.

I'm a hater but am glad we won. I still don't see anything more than a mediocre team riding a good RB hard (37 carries). Miami got beat by UNC, which we still have to play, so I'm not getting too excited about beating a crappy Miami team, especially after losing to Maryland the way we did.

I've heard Nesbitt is having grade problems and may not be around after this year. Take it with a grain of salt.

7-5 boys. Anybody touting this game for Gailey's continued employments isn't a very knowledgeable OBJECTIVE fan of the game of football or what good football looks like.

Our passing efficiency ranking dropped after Saturday from 102 to 113 out of 119 teams.

Six straight years of anemic passing offense.

I'd say it was a "tuff" day for the Gailey lovers.

...7-5 boys. Anybody touting this game for Gailey's continued employments isn't a very knowledgeable OBJECTIVE fan of the game of football or what good football looks like.

Choice ran for over 200 yards behind a OL riddled with injuries, against what had been a good run defense. Tech controlled the ball for almost all the 2nd half. Miami's second score came off a series with lousy officiating. I can take Gailey or leave him; but are you sure you know what good football looks like?

I don't hate CG but after 6 yrs of QB "development" we still get another Reggie passing numbers game.Glad we ran big but so did unc WITH A NEW COACH. Without better offense we will ALWAYS be so close in margin of victory that almost ANY bad play will kill us(see dropped punt vs uva)

Back